Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 13

First time not watching live in a while!

  1. Uncle Beau is only 50?
  2. Are Tamara and Beau a thing?
  3. Mike likes teaching Natalie to fish
  4. Mike...why did you bring Natalie here? To punish her?
  5. I'm glad Julia likes the church
  6. Julia is so frustrated with Brandon
  7. BRANDON I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION
  8. Brandon better make Julia feel wanted
  9. I like it when Yara seems happy
  10. BABY ALLIGATOR
  11. You just want to keep her happy until you get married, Jovi?
  12. Gwen still wants to go to the wedding even though Yara has been pretty clear that she wants it to be just her and Jovi
  13. So Gwen gets to go
  14. You can see Yara's little bump!
  15. I do like Gwen and Yara bonding
  16. Is Hazel filming Tarik breaking down boxes?
  17. I want Hazel and Tarik to work out
  18. You should get your visa reissued, Amira...
  19. Or...just let it expire...
  20. Ugh Amira...don't go to Serbia
  21. Zied is looking good
  22. Rebecca, you're acting like Zied is leaving you
  23. Rebecca, I don't trust your understanding of Islam
  24. Stephanie called Harris Ryan...wow
  25. Stephanie seems a bit out of it
  26. Stephanie just decides to bring up all of Harris's business
  27. Harris is fine just leaving his life and kids in Belize
  28. Natalie...are you legally allowed to drive?
  29. Natalie decides to just go get a wedding dress without being officially engaged or having the necessary information
  30. Wow the bridal consultant is so kind
  31. Natalie looks gorgeous
  32. Natalie looks like she's been crying in one of her confessionals
  33. Did Natalie's mom call her Natasha?
  34. Amira should be wearing a mask
  35. I'm glad Amira didn't get detained in Serbia
  36. Andrew is completely unaware of what Amira is sacrificing
  37. Yara looks so shaken by this fall
  38. Jovi, can't you get a friend to look in on Yara?
  39. Jovi...Yara needs you to help her and not be drunk
  40. Tarik...have you explained that you and Hazel dated Minty?
  41. Brandon, you can't say the wedding ceremony isn't your thing
  42. Brandon is being a dick
  43. Brandon you want to marry her to make her happy? Why not just treat her right?
  44. Mike, I don't have sympathy for the pressure you're feeling as you put yourself in this situation
  45. Wow is Mike actually giving Natalie her ring back?
  46. Wow and just like that it turns
  47. And then it turns back
  48. Actually, Jovi, you promised Yara you wouldn't get drunk 
  49. Wow Kline is cute
  50. Caz sounds like a bad friend
  51. Jovi, Yara isn't feeling well
  52. So Jovi is going to do something that Yara will be mad about
  53. Next time Harris tells Stephanie that he loves her
  54. Next time Rebecca and Zied continue to fight
  55. Next time Tarik talks to another woman
  56. Next time Amira and Andrew fight about kids
  57. Next time Yara and Jovi head off to get married?
  58. Next time Mike and Natalie break up?
  59. Next time is going to be wild
  60. I can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the