Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 15

So does Mike actually not marry Natalie?

  1. Jovi, let Yara sleep
  2. Did you two look up how to get a marriage license in Nevada?
  3. Jovi just lets Yara walk off by herself
  4. Jovi, Yara has been gone
  5. Is the Ukraine in the EU (internet says no)?
  6. Beau seems to feel bad
  7. Natalie is so honest that she won't keep in touch with Beau
  8. Michael, I don't feel bad for you
  9. Natalie thinks Michael is weak
  10. How many dogs live on Brandon's parents' farm?
  11. Brandon is a little shit
  12. Brandon, if you didn't want to get married...why did you propose? Like you literally asked for this
  13. Brandon, show Julia that you love her
  14. Brandon, Julia is mad at you because you're being a dick
  15. Stephanie's shirt has lions on the sleeves
  16. Harris is up a tree
  17. Drinking fresh coconut juice does seem refreshing
  18. Stephanie, you can block Ryan
  19. Oop are we going to meet Harris's ex? Cause we sure are seeing her face right now
  20. Zied is going to look like the American flag
  21. Wait, why can't Zied take on any wedding stuff?
  22. Zied...you haven't told your sister you're getting married in a matter of days?
  23. Zied didn't say that he moved because he loves Rebecca
  24. I hope production didn't pressure Hazel into coming out
  25. Oh I'm so glad at least one of Hazel's parents was supportive
  26. So Amira didn't get on the plane
  27. Andrew's dog look so happy
  28. Of course Andrew conveniently left out the part where right before she flies he tells her things aren't working out
  29. Andrew is an asshole
  30. Amira's dad better forgive her
  31. Okay, good he does
  32. So did all of Amira's stuff go the US without her?
  33. Amira, you will get someone better
  34. There are too many animals at Brandon's parents' farm
  35. Jovi, Yara is in a bad mood because of you
  36. Jovi seems to actually be listening
  37. I would miss having a wedding cake too, Rebecca (but can't you buy one?)
  38. What is the cage in the back?
  39. Oof Rebecca is overwhelmed
  40. I'm shocked that Melanie is being so supportive
  41. I love that Harris doesn't believe that Stephanie's money is real
  42. It's crazy that we've spent so much time with Stephanie over the course of a single week
  43. I love that Tarik's friends are throwing Hazel a bachelorette party...but I hope it is actually safe
  44. Angie is a good friend
  45. This dancer is talented
  46. Hazel loves that Tarik chose that dancer
  47. It's nice that Betty offered Julia her wedding dress
  48. Brandon, both the legal ceremony and the celebration you have later can be special
  49. Oop Betty is on Julia's side, Brandon is doomed
  50. I think Natalie is right that she is allowed to keep the ring since Mike is the one who broke them up
  51. Mike, you have not earned more of Natalie's time
  52. It's rough to watch Natalie this upset
  53. Next time we get some weddings
  54. Next time Jovi fails to set a budget
  55. Next time Julia rocks some cat ears
  56. Next time Rebecca also rocks some cat ears
  57. Next time Mike wants me to feel bad for him 
  58. Next time Natalie has to spend more time with Mike
  59. Next time should be a wild ride
  60. Can't wait

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the