Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 13, episode 9

SNATCH GAME!

  1. It is mean that the double save included telling Kandy to go home
  2. Someone is always mad at the double save
  3. How Rosé is talking makes me think she's going to go home
  4. Ru's suits are great
  5. Weeweepole is hilarious
  6. The queens are really laughing at this challenge
  7. Oh look it's the pit crew
  8. My guess is Tina is going to win the mini
  9. Ah I'm right!
  10. SNATCH GAME
  11. A squirrel afro is hilarious, Utica
  12. Mary Queen of Scots could be amazing, Rosé
  13. Elliott is doing a Golden Girls character
  14. Symone is Harriet Tubman...I hope it goes well
  15. Everyone is nervous about Utica's Bob Ross
  16. Richard Simmons could be great, Tina
  17. Olivia is being Tabitha Brown...and I don't know who that is
  18. Olivia is eating her props and that's hilarious
  19. Raven and Porkchop are great choices for Snatch Game participants
  20. Wow Kandy looks amazing as Patrick Starrr
  21. Jonathan Van Ness is a great choice, Denali
  22. I found Utica's environment paintings thing funny
  23. Kandy and Rosé are doing great. Gottmik seems to be doing well but I'm not laughing as much as I am at others
  24. Oof Olivia and Elliott are struggling
  25. Utica is making me laugh at least
  26. I love how the queens are actually eating Olivia's props
  27. Elliott, I don't think you've made it through Snatch Game until you're not eliminated in the episode
  28. Utica, the problem is that you told Olivia that she did well and then said she didn't
  29. I love that Elliott's grandpa came to see her in drag
  30. I wish Denali had a supportive family
  31. I love Olivia's mad scientist look
  32. Rosé embracing her rose roots
  33. Utica is a picnic fantasy
  34. Symone looks divine and her statement is powerful
  35. Gottmik's safety pin look makes me flinch which I think is a good sign
  36. I love that Denali is on skates for her diner look
  37. Elliott's feathers look great but I hate the tan fabric on her look
  38. Tina's horse look is fun
  39. I loved when Kandy spun in her look
  40. Oh I want to hug Olivia
  41. OH. Elliott is supposed to look like she's standing on one leg. At least Ru didn't get it either
  42. I think Gottmik is going to win
  43. Ah I'm right!
  44. I think Elliott is going to be safe
  45. Welp I'm wrong...Olivia is safe
  46. I think Utica is doing better
  47. Best wishes, Elliott
  48. Next time it's the makeover challenge
  49. But they're making over each other which is great
  50. Oh and we're doing the who should go home tonight drama

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the