Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 13, episode 11

Commercial time!

  1. Who does actually clean the mirror?
  2. "Put my metal to the metal"
  3. I'm glad Olivia didn't take naming her personally
  4. For a second I was like, "How did Tina earn $25k???"
  5. Are You Smarter than the Pit Crew
  6. I love it when reality shows do trivia about the show
  7. I can't believe they did a math problem
  8. This challenge has so many components
  9. So Tina plans to have her character sleeping with a priest...seems like a lot of plot for a soda commercial
  10. Utica is a nut
  11. Symone does an accurate impression of Utica
  12. JAIDA!!!
  13. 30 minutes is not enough time
  14. Tina cannot get the new line down
  15. Rosé seems to be doing well
  16. "You Liv and you learn"
  17. Symone is hilarious
  18. I love that they had to track down a cow for Utica
  19. I love that they made Carson do fart noises
  20. Gottmik may be in trouble but I think Utica is in trouble
  21. So is Rosé a comedy queen?
  22. I wonder if we're doing a roast challenge this year
  23. Utica's contacts are already creeping me out
  24. I'm so sorry, Kandy
  25. Utica looks so creepy but great
  26. Okay I appreciate the risk that Kandy took but I do not like it
  27. This might be my favorite Tina look
  28. Symone looks fun but it's so clearly a zip up costume
  29. Gottmik looks incredible
  30. Olivia is so cute
  31. Rosé's nails make this look
  32. Utica's commercial was fun but I agree that I don't know what the soda did
  33. Kandy's commercial was fun but I don't think anything special
  34. Tina has a clear brand but I am not laughing
  35. Symone can just say words in the funniest way
  36. Gottmik's soda wasn't supposed to make you sexy, it was supposed to make you think you're sexy which I got, but I didn't find it that funny
  37. Hap-penis is hilarious
  38. This isn't the strongest week, huh?
  39. Olivia was too happy
  40. Rosé's is the only one I laughed out loud at
  41. I think Rosé should've won to be honest
  42. OH THEY BOTH WON! I LOVE THIS
  43. So Utica and Gottmik in the bottom?
  44. Welp I was wrong
  45. It's been so long since I heard "My Humps"
  46. I think Utica is going home
  47. Wow I was so wrong this episode
  48. "Always remember, in case it burns, it's probably gonorrhea"
  49. Next time we have the roast!
  50. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...