Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance season 8, episode 17

Finale time!

  1. Yara, Jovi is not ready
  2. I only just noticed that Jovi's dad's name is Monty
  3. These cuff links seem like such a struggle
  4. Yara looks like a Vegas bride (lol I almost typed bridge)
  5. You can see Yara's little bump!
  6. So Mike and Natalie are getting married
  7. Tamara looks nice
  8. I love that Natalie is wearing sneakers
  9. Andrew sucks
  10. Andrew, you asked for the ring back...it's over (or I hope it is)
  11. Andrew, she doesn't live in Paris
  12. Andrew's mom, you didn't see how Andrew behaved
  13. Andrew's family didn't see how he talked to her
  14. Andrew's sister seems more insightful
  15. I can't believe Andrew's mom doesn't believe that Amira didn't have an anxiety attack
  16. Yara meets Elvis and it's cute
  17. Yara and Jovi's wedding was cute but I really hope he steps up
  18. Amira is wearing plastic heels
  19. Amira is back in France
  20. I want to hug Amira
  21. Amira must've given up so much of her stuff
  22. Yes, Amira, be an independent woman
  23. Stephanie, I feel like there is a more official way to cancel the visa process besides burning it
  24. Ah okay it was the paperwork she was going to be sending in
  25. Stephanie is giving plot exposition to her cat
  26. Stephanie has Harris in her phone as "Harris...fiance?"
  27. Stephanie doesn't know how to hold a phone...she is blocking the camera
  28. Stephanie talking to Emma is wild
  29. Stephanie can't figure out her smart fridge and instead puts a photo of Harris up with tape and I cracked up
  30. Harris seems like a good dude to Emma
  31. Whoa did Emma and Harris just kiss???
  32. Is this the same officiant? If so, how does she not feel conflicted about that?
  33. If I didn't know the history, Mike and Natalie COVID wedding would be cute
  34. "Forgiveness is the best form of love." This officiant knew what was up
  35. It is the same officiant!
  36. The howls are a lot
  37. Oof so Jovi is stuck at work?
  38. Wait so are we on a baby special?
  39. Should I do another post?
  40. Maybe I will...

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the