Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 6, episode 2

Will new couples join us this time?

  1. I love the LA montage
  2. There are just fake boobs on the counter
  3. Why are they not wearing masks in this doctor's office?
  4. Angela didn't even move the pack of cigarettes from her bra
  5. Surgeries carry risks, Angela
  6. Tiffany is here with the cutest kids
  7. I forgot Tiffany didn't know she was pregnant with Daniel
  8. God Tiffany and Ronald shouldn't have gotten married when they did
  9. Ronald isn't even emotionally supportive???
  10. Lawyers have to do so much emotional labor
  11. So Julia wants a boob job?
  12. Libby and Andrei made a cute kid
  13. To be fair, Libby, your family was awful in Moldova
  14. Seems like other spouses are here
  15. Y'all...Chuck said no to the loan, why are you talking like he said yes?
  16. Have you all been working your way up?
  17. CHARLIE! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO OWES ANDREI AN APOLOGY
  18. Charlie is nuts
  19. Now I want crepes
  20. Why are Kalani and Asuelu not wearing masks at all?
  21. Kalani, I can't believe you waited until day of 
  22. Asuelu is being super reasonable and actually really sweet
  23. Kalani and Asuelu are being so sweet
  24. Ronald does need to get a job
  25. Mike is 36?
  26. Mike...has your mom really been dying to bond with Natalie?
  27. Wait...Natalie hasn't met any of Mike's friends? That's a red flag
  28. Oop
  29. Libby...I don't think Charlie is jealous, I just think Charlie is a dick
  30. Charlie is such a dick
  31. What is Natasha's purpose?
  32. Angela is flirting with her doctor who is quite handsome
  33. "Medically fondle"
  34. Do Angela's earrings say finesse?
  35. Ronald looked so creepy in his place card thing
  36. Ronald, your daughter needs diapers, not an elephant toy
  37. Ronald, have you two actually worked on building trust?
  38. Julia even thinks the spoons in Vegas are beautiful
  39. Brandon...why not help Julia get better at her English?
  40. Andrei, it sucks but if you want to work for Chuck, you gotta work with Charlie
  41. God Charlie really owes them an apology
  42. I do love how much Ronald loves Daniel
  43. Tiffany cancelled the tickets...harsh
  44. Ronald...what would you do if Tiffany lived in South Africa? You say you're struggling to feed you
  45. Natalie's harshness may be at least partly cultural
  46. How do you expect Natalie to get home, Mike?
  47. Next time Kolini arrives
  48. Next time Julia has her interview
  49. Next time Yara struggles with parenthood perceptions
  50. Next time Libby and Andrei meet with Charlie
  51. Next time Angela gets nervous before surgery
  52. Why was this episode so long?
  53. I'm excited for this season
  54. Can't wait for next time
  55. See you then!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the