Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 6, episode 5

Lots of meetings this episode.

  1. We know Angela is going to wake up
  2. Aww Angela wants Michael there
  3. Angela is already being discharged?
  4. Andrei is swearing so much
  5. Andrei is too paranoid for a nanny
  6. Why don't they consider daycare?
  7. This music for Ronald is weird
  8. Ronald does love Daniel and I love that
  9. Ronald is having Daniel do his dirty work
  10. Low is here!
  11. What! They went to the shooting range when Kalani was a kid?
  12. White chocolate mocha ftw
  13. Low wants to talk about Kalani considering divorce
  14. I just want to go on record and say that divorce is sometimes the best choice
  15. Yara does look fantastic
  16. It's normal for Yara to be nervous to leave Mylah for the first time
  17. Mylah is so cute
  18. Jovi...you gotta get it that Yara isn't ready yet
  19. Michael, you should plan something for your mom's birthday
  20. Natalie is sitting weird
  21. Julia does not want to be here
  22. My god, Julia
  23. Julia...you asked what they used to do
  24. Uh oh...Brandon's friend is judgy
  25. I appreciate the show showing how much harder it is to be an immigrant now
  26. This lawyer does not believe Andrei
  27. Wait Andrei is sounding sketchy as hell
  28. Okay is Andrei on the books working for Libby's dad?
  29. JOVI! YOU WAITED UNTIL NOW TO TELL YARA THIS?
  30. Oh wait he only learned it today...nevermind
  31. Low and Asuelu go golfing
  32. Aha! Low was working! That's where he went!
  33. Low is blunt, but also nice
  34. This is really sweet
  35. I'm glad Tiffany and Ronald had a good anniversary
  36. Tiffany...you have to talk to Ronald
  37. No, the addiction would've caused it Tiffany
  38. Tiffany! Now this is on TV and Ronald will know
  39. Angela is so sad
  40. Yeah I'd be mad if we said one pound and it was two pounds
  41. Angela is back at making inappropriate comments
  42. Michael's mom has a cute doggo
  43. So Trish collects pigs
  44. Mike sure does call Trish Mommy
  45. Natalie was a model, actress, and journalist...who knew?
  46. Natalie is acting a bit weird
  47. Next time Andrei works without being told
  48. Next time Julia gets her green card
  49. Next time Angela smokes
  50. Next time Angela has more news
  51. Next time Natalie leaves a butcher
  52. Next time it turns out Kalani and Asuelu are obligated for a lifetime
  53. Next time Tiffany asks for a cosponsor
  54. I think next week will be great
  55. I can't wait

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the