Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 6, episode 9

RV trip time!

  1. Lol so Charlie refuses to go on the RV
  2. Ha everything fell out of the fridge
  3. Wait did Charlie not take his kid?
  4. Becky...Andrei didn't pick out the RV
  5. Also, Becky, you are complaining
  6. That smoothie sounds nasty, Angela
  7. NO! DO NOT ADD GRAPE JELLY
  8. I don't think Michael is doing anything
  9. Skyla sounds right
  10. I do think Michael loves Angela
  11. So Natalie has a pet rat
  12. Mike doesn't talk to Natalie kindly
  13. Tiffany and kids are on their way!
  14. Tiffany...what is your job?
  15. Tiffany...how long does Daniel think you're going for?
  16. Ronald...do you know how to build a room?
  17. Ronald plans to have Tiffany stay for six months when she wouldn't agree to three...cool
  18. So Ronald's plan is to force Tiffany to do stuff...cool
  19. Yara is experiencing her first hurricane
  20. I get that Yara wants her own space but I also get that it's going to be hard for her to be on her own
  21. I love it when Kalani and Asuelu are having fun
  22. Kalani...wait until after your trip to tell him
  23. Angela...you're trying to hack his phone???
  24. It is still spying even if you're his wife, Angela
  25. It says "My Sext Nigerian"
  26. This poor IT man
  27. "I'm a good crazy bitch"
  28. Daniel should be in a mask
  29. How long did Tiffany take???
  30. Aw Daniel and Ronald are sweet
  31. To save money, Ronald should live at home
  32. Yeah wait was Ronald allowed to just build another room?
  33. While this conversation is hard for Kalani and Asuelu, I do think Asuelu is handling it well
  34. Asuelu's love language is physical touch
  35. Throwing the rocks seems dangerous
  36. Oh god does Yara get COVID? (Yep)
  37. Thank goodness Gwen can help
  38. Back to RV time with Andrei
  39. You are distracting the driver
  40. Angela's grandkids seem happy
  41. Yay for Angela working out
  42. But Angela...I thought his penis was made for you
  43. Is this it for Angela and Michael?
  44. This season Jovi and Yara go on a trip
  45. This season Asuelu teaches the boys to dance
  46. This season Brandon and Julia move out
  47. This season Brandon and Julia discuss kids
  48. This season Ronald and Tiffany fight
  49. This season Angela discusses a divorce
  50. This season Jovi and Yara go to a strip club
  51. This season Mike and Natalie fight in the interview segment
  52. This season Natalie leaves (or so it looks)
  53. This season Asuelu's family fights with Kalani
  54. This season Andrei and Charlie come to blows
  55. Looks wild

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the