Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 6, episode 16

Reunion time!

  1. Do Brandon and Julia only live 30 minutes from Brandon's parents?
  2. Lol Andrei is wearing sunglasses indoors
  3. Ha people were like "Are we waiting for Angela?" but no one was like "Are we waiting for Mike?"
  4. Ah Angela wanted to make an entrance
  5. Oof Julia says they only go back to the farm for their dog
  6. Whoa Natalie moved all the way to Florida
  7. Julia is rude
  8. Oof Natalie has been through it
  9. Oop Jovi is spilling the tea
  10. So Mike is paying for Natalie's life in Florida?
  11. Lol Mike you do have to legally support Natalie
  12. Natalie, how is it a surprise that Mike wants to file for divorce?
  13. They're taking a break already?
  14. Angela is replacing Michael with Mike
  15. Ronald needs to shut up
  16. Ronald doesn't do anything
  17. Tiffany rolls her eyes at Ronald's sweetest statement...yikes
  18. Oooh Ronald thinks Tiffany is cheating with the cameraman
  19. Tiffany is required to talk to the cameraman, Ronald
  20. Ronald's mom is great
  21. Simba seems like a poorly trained dog
  22. Julia...joking about poking holes in condoms isn't funny...
  23. Julia, get thee to therapy
  24. Burn, Yara
  25. How much money do Ron and Betty have?
  26. Again, Natalie isn't perfect, but I really don't think she was scamming him
  27. "Boobs?"
  28. Thanks for interjecting yourself, Angela
  29. Natalie could've run earlier tbh
  30. Beau does have a long wrap sheet...
  31. Angela doesn't trust Michael, this is true
  32. "It's really hard to support emotionally especially remotely--" "No it's not"
  33. Well we can see Skyla's bra straps
  34. Oooh Angela is in trouble
  35. Aunt Lydia is in on this too
  36. So Angela just straight up escalates it
  37. I bet the show casters saw Angela's appearances on Maury
  38. Wow Angela said that
  39. Aaaand there go the boobs
  40. Lol Kalani claps
  41. Next time Angela keeps yelling
  42. Next time Angela smokes
  43. Next time Asuelu's family makes an appearance
  44. Next time we see Gwen
  45. Next time Yara might be pregnant again
  46. Next time Michael talks about his relationship with his mom's boobs...
  47. ...and Kalani objects to it
  48. Next time Charlie appears
  49. Next time should be great
  50. Can't wait

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the