Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 7, episode 4

Fairytale justice!

  1. Trinity, you're just showing that Shea's strategy was right
  2. I love that they're keeping this charade going
  3. Also you, Jaida...(as Trinity points out)
  4. This is a fun premise
  5. I'm glad we're not watching much prep time
  6. Well that's a lot of stuffed animals
  7. I like Michelle's 'WITCH' necklace
  8. Jaida's nose is so well blended (Monét's isn't)
  9. This is going on too long
  10. Does Shea know what fanny means in the UK?
  11. I might've missed it, but why is Yvie in both skits?
  12. This is also going on too long
  13. Monét and Raja having their own language is cute
  14. Huh they have made a pattern
  15. Jaida's look is fantastic
  16. I like Jinkx's look
  17. Monét's look is great
  18. Yvie's look is so unique
  19. I love Trinity's look
  20. The Vivienne's look is polished, but not my favorite
  21. I love Raja's mace, but not a fan of the flowy parts of her look
  22. I don't really like Shea's look either
  23. Oh wow I didn't realize how insane Yvie's shoes are
  24. Oh wow I do love Shea's makeup and ears
  25. Okay I love Yvie, but I don't think she did as good as they're saying...I felt like her performance was really like her Boogieman one
  26. Oop Raja seems a bit bitter (though I'm also not sure I agree with the Vivienne being one of the top)
  27. So the Vivienne won that, right? (Yes)
  28. Monét got the plunger
  29. Next time is a commencement speech challenge
  30. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Paramount+

Comments