Skip to main content

90 Day Fiance season 9, episode 12

Baby?

  1. Tharan seems so sweet
  2. This is maybe a conversation not to have in front of Tharan
  3. Yve and Mohamed both have valid points, but I kinda think Yve should bend
  4. So...who is the DD, Patrick?
  5. Is there barbed wire at this restaurant?
  6. Gosh I hate to take Patrick's side, but he's right that Thaís's dad should know
  7. Omg John shouldn't talk to Thaís's dad
  8. Jibri...how can Miona work on her brand in SD?
  9. Is your grandma a gangster, Jibri?
  10. I mean...Miona has to rely on you Jibri
  11. I like Jibri's grandma
  12. Jibri...you should've made the decision about whether to get married before you proposed and definitely before you had Miona disrupt her whole life to come to the US
  13. It is weird for Leandro to come wedding dress shopping
  14. 10?!?!?!
  15. ARI YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
  16. All rodeos are a bit aggressive I think, Kara
  17. Aw compromise
  18. Doing yoga outside sounds nice, Shaeeda
  19. Thaís is trying hard to cook and talk in her second language and you're being a jerk, John
  20. Well her father already hates Patrick, so...
  21. Well that was a lot of build up for nothing, thanks producers of Ari and Bini's segment
  22. This day seems to have gotten away from everyone
  23. At least Mohamed can get places on a bike
  24. Aw yay Mohamed has a friend
  25. How would Mohamed find another sponsor?
  26. Miona and Jibri are matching again
  27. Jibri...you're saying a lot of stuff
  28. I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again...Jibri should've waited a bit to bring Miona over
  29. Ari is right...you two don't have money for another kid
  30. 10 kids is a lot to assume when someone says they want "more" kids after having one
  31. Ari and Bini...maybe consider therapy?
  32. Shahidah, are you actually friends with Bilal?
  33. I wonder if Bilal's kids have told their mom about some of the more awkward things Shaeeda has said
  34. Shahidah...you blame Bilal for that, right?
  35. Shaeeda and Bilal should also go to therapy (probably everyone should)
  36. Thaís is spyin'
  37. John...you know you're causing trouble
  38. That was a weird whip sound, John
  39. Next time Miona has a good talk with Jibri's mom (or does she?)
  40. Next time Emily might be pregnant
  41. Next time Patrick and John have a serious talk (I think?)
  42. Next time Bilal brings up the prenup again
  43. Next time Kara is controlling
  44. Next time Yve and Mohamed fight
  45. Next time looks pretty good

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the