Skip to main content

15 fun ideas for D&D characters that I don't have campaigns for

Maybe one day!

  1. A Little Red Riding Hood inspired Paladin with a revenge oath against wolves who is very strong and wields an axe but sucks at intelligence and wisdom
  2. A bard who is like an obnoxious radio DJ
  3. A warlock whose patron is actually the angel on their shoulder (think the angel saying "Character, no!" and the character saying "Character, yes!")
  4. A druid who is a crazy cat lady
  5. A barbarian inspired by the ghost of Christmas Present (aggressively bringing cheer to all)
  6. A cleric trying to recruit people to definitely a cult where they all marry her
  7. An awkward warlock who is desperately in love with her patron who is not interested but is super awkward and regrets making the pact
  8. An air genasi monk as inspired by my first ever D&D character Irea Aire (boy am I creative at names)
  9. An eladrin warlock whose personality drastically changes with her season whose pact is with a creature of the underworld whom she is in love with (essentially, I'm trying to make a version of Persephone)
  10. A sea elf bard who isn't very good at singing, but is very good at thwarting other performances (light Ursula inspiration)
  11. A yuan-ti ranger who loves killing snakes because she resents that people think she is only a snake
  12. A party animal kenku rogue who uses her mimicking abilities to get into the hottest clubs with passwords she overhears
  13. A human wizard who uses his powers to force elves to make toys that he just gives away (kinda  dark Santa)
  14. A fighter obsessed with honor and glove slaps people at the slightest provocation and challenges them to a duel (think Homer Simpson when he does the glove slap)
  15. A dragonborn sorcerer who feels the pressure to bring glory to her bloodline but really just wants to do arts and crafts

(Prompt by me)

"Dungeons and Dragons themed slot machine" by Larry and Laura. Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the