Skip to main content

Yet another 15 things I found while starting to clear out my childhood bedroom

I chronicled the first 15 here and the second 15 here

  1. Paper dolls I'd made
  2. An embarrassing song I wrote when I was 13 (or so) about a boy I had a crush on at summer camp
  3. Mental math problem sheets
  4. A journal I did for Adolescent Substance Abuse Prevention (a group that brought in real organs to show the effects of drug and alcohol use) in middle school
  5. A Simpsons collage I made
  6. The playbill for Ancona Antics where I performed (and goofed on) a scene from Macbeth
  7. One of my (or my brother's) teeth
  8. Sheet music for "Green Sleeves"
  9. Drawings of eyes I did
  10. A Medieval Times paper crown
  11. A sweet poem about me a friend wrote
  12. A coupon for soup from Corner Bakery that expired in 2009
  13. A flower made out of pipe cleaners that I believe a camper made for me when I was a CIT
  14. Net Pass for MSI (I believe)
  15. The program for my 8th grade graduation

(Prompt by me)





Comments