Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? season 8, episode 17

Time for some family bonding? 

  1. I love that John is holding the dog
  2. OMG Angela's dog is so cute
  3. Lol Sophie's friend is like "Don't tell Sophie I said this but..." ON CAMERA
  4. Oof Kobe, this was not the time to bring this up
  5. Okay, being a cheerleader is a good thing, Alexei (though he did grow up in another cultural context)
  6. I LOVE this bald eagle costume that Jasmine's fellow pageant lady has
  7. Jasmine looks great, but the bald eagle blew me away
  8. Oh Manuel, I do feel bad for you, but Ashley is right that you have to share
  9. Man, I actually have hope for Ashley and Manuel right now
  10. Wow the kids sure are excited to see Michael
  11. Skyla just casually eating an apple with a knife
  12. Angela has a separate fridge for pop?
  13. I do kinda agree to wait until Emily and Kobe's kids are a bit older
  14. Glad Loren and Alexei are on the same page again
  15. John and Carlos bonding is hilarious
  16. Boy Patrick is failing at this bonding thing, huh?
  17. Gino...all Jasmine wanted was for you to be her cheerleader
  18. So is Rob going to dump Sophie?
  19. Next time John and Carlos continue to be bros
  20. Next time Patrick is jelly
  21. Next time Emily and Kobe consider moving out
  22. Next time Emily's parents can't wait for them to go
  23. Next time Loren considers more surgery
  24. Next time Loren's mom objects
  25. Next time Skyla is not on board with Angela and Michael's marriage
  26. Next time Jasmine maybe won something?
  27. Next time Jasmine and Gino fight
  28. Next time Gino lied about paperwork (shocking)
  29. Next time Rob breaks up with Sophie?
  30. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

15 things you can do in the wake of the latest shootings

Please note that I don't mean to suggest that now is the first time that action has been needed (because clearly change has been needed for a very long time), but if you're feeling like me maybe you want to think of ways you can do something now. I know that not everyone can do all or even some of these things and I am far from an expert, but if your'e looking for ideas, here are some places to start. Be sure you're taking care of yourself. I know I can get caught up in thinking that other issues are more important, but the reality is that if you're not taking care of yourself you are not going to be able to give as much as you'd like. There's not point driving yourself into the ground. Now this can mean a lot of things, but right now I'd say to figure out what kind and how much coverage of the shootings you want to engage with. Perhaps it works better for you to read articles rather than see footage from the shootings or maybe it means taking a break