Skip to main content

15 thoughts on the latest Game of Thrones - SPOILERS

Yeah don't read if you haven't seen the episode yet.

  1. I am 100% right about the bodies in the crypt rising. You know why? Cause, oh we just decided to keep everyone who isn't fighting in the crypt. What could go wrong? Oh and we conveniently left Sam down there too (although I'm a bit unclear, he said he wouldn't stay down there, but we saw him down there so maybe he's just visiting)? Oh, wait and Tyrion too? Yeah sure, let's leave some big name characters down there cause NOTHING is going to happen. And let's not forget the little girl we decided to quickly bond with in episode 2 (she's probably gonna die and Davos will have to face her wight). Also, if you've seen the trailer for episode 3? Dany says "The dead are already here." Yeah, yeah that could be referring to the army of the dead marching on Winterfell, but I think it's the moment of realization that the dead are already inside the walls. Anyways, I'm right.
  2. I'm glad at least Dany was a bit suspicious of Jon's news. Like, yeah, we the audience know it to be true, but from a perspective of someone within the world of the show it sure is convenient that Jon's brother and friend who is pissed at Dany have the information that would lead to Jon ruling.
  3. People really could put a pause on conversations until we see who lives. Dany and Jon, like just wait and see if you both survive the night. If only one of you survives, the heir question is solved. Sansa is worried about what will happen to the North if Dany is queen, but like...Dany could die. Why don't we just see if we live? How about that?
  4. Arya and Gendry have fulfilled Robert's thing about "I have a son, you have a daughter, let's join our houses," as we all knew they would.
  5. Okay I get it was realistic, but Arya and Gendry were wearing so many clothes that they had to take off for that one scene.
  6. Loved Lyanna refusing to stand down. But I still want her to ride a bear into battle. Also her refusing to stand down leans towards the idea that she will have to kill the wight of her mother.
  7. God I knew Pod was going to be the one to sing in that scene. Now it was nice, so I don't mind, but like Tyrion is going around to each one and I'm like, sure Pod is nice, but he really has no purpose in this scene so he has to be the one to sing.
  8. We gonna see the talk Tyrion and Bran had? No? Great, couldda been interesting, but oh well.
  9. Jaime says he knows that Cersei wasn't lying about being pregnant...but how? Or does he just mean that he was told the same thing.
  10. Dany, calm it down about Jaime. One, you already saw this guy before and you didn't do this. Two, your dad was awful. He straight up killed the original Stark leader and his heir by burning them alive (oh wait, does this sound familiar Dany?) and yeah Sansa is icy to you, but doesn't like rant and rave at you in front of everyone. And, don't forget, he abused your mother sooooooooooo maybe just leave Jaime alone.
  11. Thank god for Tormund. He's too funny. I adored him in the fireside scene.
  12. Oh to go back to Dany learning about Jon...I do like how she has no reaction to having slept with her nephew. COOL DANY. And yeah I know the Targaryens sleep with each other all the time, but like still? No reaction?
  13. Was Tyrion and Jaime's first time at Winterfell really back in season 1? I guess this could be true, but I figured they would've done some travelling.
  14. How are we going to feed everyone? This was brought up in episode 1, but not addressed in episode 2. I guess maybe we'll just wait and see how many we have left to feed after the battle.
  15. I guess we now know a bit about what the Night King wants. I also find it odd that Theon was like "Yo so I stole this castle from you so now I am the one who should defend you," and Bran is just like, "Chill." What odd logic.

(Prompt by me)
Photo source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica