Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 12, episode 12

It's the 12th episode of season 12...is that good luck? Will the piece of lint go home.

  1. I love that Jaida and Heidi are friends
  2. Is the power outage mean someone is coming back?
  3. Oh I thought the lights out was intentional
  4. Wait this wasn't Jackie's first time safe...was it?
  5. Jamal Sims's outfit looks amazing
  6. Ru's suits really are amazing
  7. I love that Ru has a challenge to promote his own show
  8. Okay we again need to talk about how great Jaida is at quick drag
  9. I think Jaida also made another 'Look over there!' reference
  10. Gigi looks great
  11. Okay Crystal made a great headress
  12. I enjoy Jackie's merkin gag
  13. The noises Jackie is making are very weird
  14. Gigi won? Huh she didn't stand out to me, but okay
  15. Of course Gigi is going to bring her mom
  16. Wow so we're just hardcore promoting RuPaul's Drag Race Live
  17. Did Yvie only have one win? That doesn't seem right
  18. "The hardest part of writing the lyrics is writing the damn lyrics." I feel that, Jaida
  19. Uhhh the beat is actually kinda important, Gigi
  20. This kiss thing is weird
  21. Jackie's lyrics are fun
  22. Kermit on pot would be hilarious
  23. Okay I'm scared for Jaida cause the edit made it seem like she's going to bomb
  24. Of course it's a lot, this is determining the final four
  25. I feel like Jackie isn't confident enough to do it seriously so she just makes it funny
  26. I feel like a slo-mo run is pretty easy to start
  27. Huh, I never thought how someone could be great at free-styling but struggle with choreography...I just struggle with both lol
  28. Those are some big cocktails...
  29. If only the lint would go home
  30. Okay the pirate outfit wasn't campy...
  31. I am loving this moment of everyone talking about impressions and praising talent
  32. I think report cards coming up is fair
  33. It's a shame, Heidi would've been so good at this challenge
  34. "Baby We Made It" was cute
  35. This mirror song is really lovely
  36. Wow all of their outfits are great, especially Crystal's
  37. Gigi's slide was fun
  38. Jaida's individual choreography was pretty bland
  39. What is that tattoo Gigi has on her torso?
  40. "Do it again!"
  41. I love Crystal's look. I feel like it is extravagant and still so Crystal
  42. Gigi's look is fun and admittedly very different than anything I've seen on the show before
  43. Jackie looks beautiful, but the silhouette isn't the most original
  44. Holy shit is Jaida beautiful...although again it isn't the most original
  45. I agree with everything they said about Crystal, no everyone could pull off that look
  46. How long have they been waiting to say that Crystal crystallized?
  47. Okay yes, I did also love Gigi's slide, but like she didn't come up with the choreography
  48. It's crazy how beautiful Jaida is
  49. Crystal is one of a kind, so keep her for the finale
  50. Yeah Gigi is talented, she should be in the top 4
  51. "I have edible underwear older than her"
  52. Jaida has been herself in every challenge, I agree
  53. It is shocking that the piece of lint is younger than me
  54. It's bullshit that the lint is safe, Jackie and Crystal were better in every part
  55. Jackie really likes twirling and I love it too
  56. What if we somehow sent the lint home instead of Crystal or Jackie?
  57. Okay so I do love Crystal and wanted her in the finale more than Jackie, but it is utter bullshit that the lint is in the top four and not Jackie
  58. Huh are we not doing the thing where we make them look at photos of their young selves?
  59. Also, Jaida didn't get the blue memo, huh?
  60. It'll be interesting to see the digital finale
(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the