Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 5, episode 3

Not having a computer didn't stop me from watching and taking notes!

  1. Well on a regular season, someone goes home every week too...
  2. Oh they get the box of votes
  3. Shea, Alyssa didn't give you a good fight tbh
  4. Never heard of the designer
  5. NICOLE BYER
  6. Mayhem, why are you wearing sunglasses?
  7. Cracker...I'm not sure o believe you
  8. Mayhem and India agree with me
  9. Alexis is bringing trust into the game...this is like Survivor
  10. Ain't nobody got time for your baggage is a bad message
  11. When they don't show it being random, it wasn't random
  12. If they have to do manual labor, having a team of 2 is a big disadvantage 
  13. Mayhem, I  rooting for you
  14. Okay when you said Alaska, I thought you meant the drag queen
  15. Shea is right that nostalgia is strong 
  16. Nerp 
  17. "I'm not used to doing labors"
  18. "You guys, I can't find Blair"
  19. Did Mariah just paint a bit of another team's wall? 
  20. The real MVPs of this challenge are all the PAs who had fo shop for these rooms
  21. Uh oh, no sleep is a bad sign 
  22. Man what is this show gonna do for drama when Cracker leaves?
  23. People aren't happy with you, Cracker
  24. Whoa you only respect 3 people in this competition?
  25. I don't think people are scared of Cracker, I think people are piling on because picking a scapegoat for all of the things you're feeling is easy 
  26. The Golden Girls Palace and Resort looks surprisingly modern
  27. Cream cheese pie? Oh, cheesecake 
  28. The Golden Girls one was fine 
  29. Did they really paint this whole room?
  30. Jujubee is funny
  31. I love how obvious it is that there are two mattresses 
  32. Omg they just put a leopard peony thong over the pit crew's underwear 
  33. Omg the pit crew being animals was so funny 
  34. I love Nicole Byer
  35. I thought the jungle room was better than the Golden Girls one 
  36. Blairs dress being green is weird 
  37. I think the jungle one was the best 
  38. Did...they make Nicole say Nailed it?
  39. 3 looks in one is a fun challenge
  40. Blairs final look is stunning, but perhaps basic 
  41. I love that Mayhem had a bathing cap
  42. Wait are ballerinas a circus thing?
  43. Alexis had distinct looks
  44. India's looks are lovely
  45. I love Jujubee's holiday storyline
  46. I Lso love that Jujubee ate carrots and didn't want to culturally appropriate pilgrims
  47. Wow Cracker's looks are gorgeous 
  48. Shea's looks are BEYOND
  49. I'm so glad Mayhem and Blair did well 
  50. Jujubee was the best
  51. I'm sorry are you complaining that drag looks were a lot?
  52. "Taking a jacket off is not a look"
  53. I thought they had some jokes
  54. "I wanted more whore"
  55. Mariah and India as the bottom?
  56. SHEA IS IN THE BOTTOM TOO???
  57. I mean, if you want to take out a great competitor, you should get rid of Shea
  58. Jujubee...how are you surprised that they're emotional 
  59. We get to see again if Mayhem keeps up her promise to India
  60. I really don't know who is getting voted out
  61. "Could this be the babadook?"
  62. Monet!
  63. I do not like Monet's outfit 
  64. I want more out of this lip sync
  65. Yeah I thought Monet did better 
  66. I think Shea might be going home
  67. Welp, bye Mariah
  68. Aw Monet and Cracker hugging was cute

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the