Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 5, episode 6

Time to see the aftermath of the India vs. Alexis drama.

  1. It would've been so dumb if Alexis had gone home because she definitelywas in the better half of the performances
  2. I think I believe Alexis more
  3. Shea pretending to be shocked that we caught her with her breasts out was very funny
  4. I have no idea who this guest judge is
  5. Dragstoevsky 
  6. Yeah Cracker, you should shhhhhhhhhhhh
  7. I find it interesting that balls used to be a challenge farther into the competition, but then (in regular seasons) it has moved closer and closer to the front
  8. I do love the ball challenges and I love that they are still making part of it a comedy challenge
  9. "I don't have a backyard, I live in Boston."
  10. I had forgotten that Shea majored in theater costume design
  11. I didn't know that Cracker made like half of her stuff
  12. Hrm I already feel like Blair is talking a lot and I think that means she's going to go home
  13. These young Cracker pictures are precious
  14. I love Jujubee
  15. Shea is helping people and I love that
  16. I can't believe Jujubee didn't get a note
  17. Huh that's a weird note, India
  18. I love Alexis just immediately saying that Vanjie can't cook
  19. I appreciate the reminder of Shea's construction worker look because it was AMAZING
  20. I didn't know Jujubee was disconnected from her sisters, that's awful
  21. Whoa, Jujubee broke up with a 12 year relationship
  22. I do think it sounds like Jujubee is making some healthy choices
  23. "With raisins and MSG"
  24. Jujubee is endearing and is warming my heart
  25. I think Blair is going to have something really cool
  26. I was about to say that voting with your heart means nothing and then Jujubee just comes out and says that it means nothing
  27. I love Ru's corn look
  28. I love that we get to meet some of Ru's family
  29. Cracker's character is very funny
  30. I love Juju's giant hat
  31. I will say that I don't think I've ever seen Blair look like this
  32. I think Blair's baby joke would've been funnier if she had a baby doll
  33. I love Shea reminding us of Grandrea
  34. I don't think I got all of Alexis's jokes
  35. Cracker's badminton look is perfection
  36. Jujubee looks like a doll and I love it
  37. Blair looks pretty but even though I think it probably did take a lot of effort, it doesn't look that way
  38. Doing a wedding look was smart for Shea, but the chaps don't fit great
  39. I literally said "Whoa" when Alexis turned the corner and I love that I know what made her skirt look like that
  40. Wait I thought a ball involved more than one look
  41. Or did Ru not say it was a ball? (The episode title implies it's a ball)
  42. "It seems like stuff for straight people"
  43. I always appreciate it when queens call out other queens for good reasons on the main stage
  44. My god looking at the seams is getting nit-picky because I don't think they're that noticeable 
  45. Yeah I thought Blair was probably gonna go home
  46. Now I agree that Shea did well, but saying you couldn't take her eyes off her when she was the only performer isn't really saying anything
  47. Cracker winning seems pretty fair
  48. I mean Alexis and Blair did get the worst critiques
  49. Wait Blair...did you think Cracker would just save you because you're friends?
  50. "How do you unregister to vote?"
  51. Well, Jujubee, you could vote for someone who is probably not gonna go home
  52. Yeah I don't think Blair is a powerhouse
  53. I mean Blair has to say Alexis given that the group has kinda decided that they are the bottom two
  54. I do wonder what Cracker is going to do
  55. I don't like Blair's lip sync look...it's boring
  56. Roxxxy Andrews! 
  57. I love the layers to Roxxxy's outfit
  58. Yeah Roxxxy had ot win
  59. WHOA 
  60. I did not expect Alexis to be going home
  61. "I came here with a bam and I still look sickening, no?"
  62. Ah some classic order drama
  63. I'm excited to see Jane Krakowski
  64. "I wouldn't open with the STD"
  65. I hope this Shea not doing great is a fake out

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the