Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 5, episode 8

Okay so the order I want them to win in is: Shea, Jujubee, Cracker.

  1. I wonder how Jujubee knew someone had voted for her
  2. Jujubee you always have to give it your all though, to be fair
  3. "Titty fight"
  4. I love them all fighting
  5. I find Blair's shiver thing funny, but I heard that she was really trying to push it as her brand
  6. I wonder if they would all say this is the top three they expected no matter who it was
  7. Jujubee's facial expressions are gold
  8. Did you all really not think the eliminated queens would appear again?
  9. Ah, yes, a classic get the queens to write your song for you challenge
  10. Time to bring back the Derrick and India drama even though they've been gone
  11. Oh so did the queens all get a rundown of what happened while they were gone?
  12. INDIA IS STICKING WITH HER STORY??? SHE HAS SINCE SAID THEY JUST ASKED HER AFTER IF SHE VOTED FOR SHEA
  13. Okay wait how are people not hearing the story now? India is saying that she was asked after she voted
  14. Mayhem is rightfully annoyed
  15. I always feel bad for the non-dancing queens because I would struggle so hard
  16. I love that they have the eliminated queens watching
  17. Well...Cracker...did you consider maybe the eliminated queens are gonna dance with you and that's why Blair is learning it?
  18. Wait is Shea's sister also dead? Did I miss that?
  19. I found the podcast portion pretty boring
  20. My god are we just talking about math?
  21. So I missed it, are the other queens dancing with them?
  22. I don't really like any of the final three's outfits in this dance number
  23. Jujubee looks the best though
  24. Jujubee looks kinda nervous
  25. I love bringing back the separate dancer legs
  26. Shea is by far the best dancer
  27. I especially loved when Shea essentially is cartwheeled over the dancers
  28. While this was by no means bad...I don't think it was the best choreography ever
  29. Wow Derrick looks amazing
  30. Ongina's look is impeccable 
  31. Mariah's face and hair are great, but her dress feels kinda meh to me
  32. Mayhem is beautiful, but the tangerine looks more pink on my screen
  33. India looks beautiful, but I'm not a fan of her slicked back hair
  34. Alexis is the definition of expensive
  35. Blair's outfit is so intricate and beautiful
  36. Everything about Jujubee's look is wow
  37. Cracker's outfit is great, but it does make her look short (although, to be fair, she is short)
  38. Shea is gorgeous, as always, but I'm not a fan of this silhouette 
  39. Okay I do see Shea's inspiration now
  40. Although, again, I feel like my color is off because Shea's mom's dress looks purple to me
  41. I feel like it was easy to see that Jujubee would be in the top
  42. I love how no one is getting over the tie situation
  43. Ah a classic my decision is no decision now lip sync!
  44. I think Shea has a reveal planned because I don't see her gown as being a good dancing outfit
  45. Does Cracker have glitter coming out of her bra?
  46. I'd say that Shea had the best moves, but that Jujubee has the best expression
  47. Shea was the correct answer
  48. I do feel bad for Jujubee though...she's done this three times
  49. I did kinda have the finale spoiled because I saw everyone posting about Shea but I thought MAYBE it was about how she'd been robbed again
  50. When am I going to get more Drag Race?

(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars VH1
Screenshot source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the