Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? season 5, episode 15

 Oops I'm late again.

  1. I am actually pretty surprised that Eric is feeding Larissa
  2. Eric has a Dexter box set
  3. Wait Eric needs to be prepared for sex?
  4. Larissa's boobs are huge
  5. One would think that, for appearances, they have a different entrance for people only a day out of surgery
  6. Wow is Eric actually crying? Maybe he does have some feelings for her
  7. I would hate it if my boss called me 'Mighty Mouse'
  8. Do drugs and recover from anesthesia faster!
  9. Eric's metaphor fell apart a bit there
  10. I love how we could see some cameramen behind Eric as he backed up because for a second it made you think that he was going to run them over
  11. I do really feel for Angela in this moment
  12. Angela's bra continues to be a purse
  13. Does Angela's heart tattoo on her breast say her own name?
  14. Angela, I know what you meant, but you saying "You're married one minute and the next minute you're going to a funeral," makes it sound like Michael died
  15. My god does Charlie suck
  16. Charlie, you would lose to Andrei
  17. Put some different music and it could look like Charlie and Andrei are going to kiss
  18. Andrei, just put Charlie in a cab
  19. Exactly! Chuck DID pay for all of your weddings, Charlie
  20. Y'all, you can't reason with Charlie...put him in a cab
  21. Libby, Andrei isn't in the wrong here
  22. Chuck, in this moment, Andrei does seem to be genuine and apologizing
  23. Wow I actually have some hope with Andrei now
  24. Chuck, Andrei, as far as we know, got kicked out of his own country because he refused to be a corrupt cop
  25. Kalani, just don't put your energy into engaging with Tammy
  26. It would be great if you teach your kids ASL so they can communicate with their aunt
  27. I like that we finally get to hear from Asuelu's deaf sister (sorry I do not remember her name)
  28. I can't believe we snuck in another request for money
  29. OH. SHE'S KIDDING
  30. I love Asuelu's mom when she's funny
  31. Colt...with all of the cats you have, you don't have a nail clipper for them?
  32. Colt did you just say gracias to a random guy?
  33. Debbie, if Jess just wanted a green card then she would've stuck around
  34. Their kitchen is in such disarray that it stresses me out
  35. Debbie...this whole conversation has been Colt telling you to back off
  36. WOW Colt did just say Debbie treats him like his girlfriends do...YICK
  37. Debbie, you PISSED
  38. Debbie...you make his bed?
  39. I can feel Angela's tiredness
  40. Again, I feel so bad for Angela right now not knowing if she'll get to say goodbye
  41. Oh, Angela, I'm so sorry that your mom died...that's got to be so hard
  42. I'm glad Michael has been supportive
  43. Kalani, have you and Asuelu been to therapy more than once?
  44. Man now I want nachos
  45. Yes, therapy at the cocktail place!
  46. Gotta love TLC goofy music
  47. I love that they have apples as a chore
  48. To be fair, Kalani, you do not want all of those rotting apples and the bees that come with them
  49. "You are the pineapple of my life and you are my heart"
  50. Asuelu and Kalani are both getting too tipsy
  51. My god how is Charlie still here? PUT HIM IN A CAB
  52. It is nice to hear Libby and Andrei say they love each other
  53. How dare this show get me so on Andrei's side
  54. "Ha I had a little road rage. I feel like an American"
  55. Whoa is Syngin actually going to stay?
  56. I like that Tania and Syngin are both willing to grow, but I think they are fundamentally incompatible
  57. It is so windy in Eric's backyard
  58. Wow Larissa's boobs are huge
  59. Yikes...Eric and Larissa still don't have a good sex life
  60. Yikes again...Eric and Larissa need to know where their relationship is going
  61. Oh we're in COVID times with Kalani and Asuelu
  62. Yikes Asuelu isn't taking precautions?
  63. Ughhh trackers on phones is baaaaaaad
  64. Yikes if you feel done Kalani...you might be done
  65. OUCH. Kalani isn't sure if she's going to miss Asuelu
  66. A THREE PART TELL ALL?!
  67. Yes, Angela, is threatening to fight people over Zoom
  68. Angela's facemask makes no sense
  69. Well...what a great next three episodes we'll have
  70. I can't believe we never saw Andrei and Libby's kid get baptized...WASN'T THAT THE POINT OF WEDDING 2.0???

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the