Skip to main content

Final 2020 presidential debate stream of consciousness

 Last debate stream of consciousness of 2020!

  • I love how the presidential debates don't start on time
  • Ha Biden made a point to take his mask off while walking in to emphasize how Drumpf doesn't wear masks
  • Lol they're only muting after the 2 minute statements and not in the part where we'll need it
  • Yeah just cause spikes or surges end, doesn't mean there won't be more
  • To be fair, you can measure any amount of time in weeks
  • Biden is meditating to find the calm that will allow him not to jump over his podium and punch Drumpf in the face
  • Pushing Drumpf for details works because it will show how many ways he's lying
  • Again though, why different flag pins?
  • "Dark winter is coming"~Biden
  • Drumpf, the opening of our country is why we'll have a dark winter
  • Hey, hey, Drumpf...Biden doesn't currently have to act faster than you because he isn't the president
  • "He has this thing about living in a basement." Drumpf is describing Biden that a creepy guy on Law and Order
  • Btw Duckworth is going to ROAST Drumpf for bringing up Gold Star Families
  • Depends on what you mean by recover...like many people didn't die but are having long lasting effects
  • "He says we're learning to live with. We're learning to die with it." That one got me
  • Side note, learning to live with something doesn't mean we're doing well
  • Drumpf, you are xenophobic and racist
  • So Biden has governors?
  • Wait I missed that Baron tested positive
  • Yeah I guess no babies have died or anything of COVID...
  • Yeah more death surely will help people's mental health
  • Also, hey, if you're concerned about mental health and substance and domestic abuse why not do something about that?
  • NYC isn't your city, Drumpf
  • Also, hey, if businesses are closing...what if we gave them, oh say, a subsidy
  • There's no way that Drumpf gets along with Fauci
  • "No I don't take money from Wall Street because I stole it from people who wanted to go to a college."
  • Ah cool, Iran is in on it too
  • Ha yes, let's bring up Giuliani
  • Biden is dying
  • Drumpf...you do remember that we were in the Cold War with Russia, right? Like a lot of people have been harsher on Russia
  • Ah yes, let's just make shit up now
  • BUT HIS EMAILS
  • 22 years is a lot of years of tax returns
  • Lol "as soon as we can." YOU COULD'VE RELEASED YOUR TAX RETURNS YEARS AGO
  • Wait how does Biden make money from Ukraine and China? Like I know the lie with Russia
  • "You're the big man, I think." I choose to take that in a dirty context
  • I feel like "a phony witch hunt" is a double negative
  • I don't think Biden's brothers have said that they pay him money from sketchy stuff...like that would make them insanely dumb
  • What if we didn't say "thug" though?
  • Drumpf looks like a frog
  • Biden is looking too high up and it makes him look kinda nuts
  • MUTE HIM
  • "Let's talk about him sitting around the table." Sure...
  • Is Drumpf's tie too shiny or is that just me?
  • MUTE HIM
  • "That's like saying we had a good relationship with Hitler before he invaded the rest of Europe"
  • North Korea is still a mess...
  • I bet Drumpf is doing that white power symbol from time to time on purpose
  • Man, not having a choice in health care would suck...like imagine not having choices in regards to your body
  • YES, THE MUTE CAME TO BE
  • BidenCare...man we never come up with new names for shit
  • "Health care is not a privilege, it's a right"
  • BTW Biden definitely lived in Scranton for 11 years and it was because his dad couldn't find a job that the family left
  • Huh I also learned form Biden's wiki that he doesn't drink alcohol
  • "Yes I said I'd consider a federal minimum wage of $15/hr but it's really a state thing"
  • Hey, if $15/hr is ruining then people are already ruined
  • I appreciate that Biden is fired up against the genocide Drumpft is perpetrating
  • DRUMPF, THE KIDS AREN'T WELL TAKEN CARE OF
  • Hey, Drumpf, even if (and it's very possible) Biden was VP when the cages were built...if you thought they were bad then you could've removed them
  • Also, we gonna talk about forced hysterectomies? No?
  • Ah hey, wiki told me Biden is asthmatic just like me
  • A the ole murder and rapist line
  • Actually, most of them do come back
  • Drumpf is such an asshole
  • Uh Biden actually passed the bar so I do think he knows more about the law than you, Drumpf
  • Oh we're talking about "the talk." I'm really curious to see how this will go
  • So I fully believe that Biden repeated the term "super predators" but even with saying that, he is still better than Drumpf on race issues...which really is just a comment on how bad Drumpf is on race issues
  • LINCOLN IS THE ONLY ONE POSSIBLY BETTER FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN DRUMPF
  • I'm glad Biden brought up the Central Park Five because Drumpf is disgusting about it
  • "We commuted over 1,000 people's sentences"
  • Wait when did Iraq give Biden money?
  • "What he's saying is a bunch of garbage"
  • Drumpf...not even Fox would take up the laptop bait
  • "I'm the least racist person in this room" says a white man to a Black woman
  • "Abraham Lincoln here is one of the most racist presidents in recent history"
  • "This guy is a dog whistle the size of a fog horn"
  • No, Drumpf, you said you did better than anyone except perhaps Lincoln
  • "I know more about wind than you do."
  • Now it's probably just my casting or connection, but there are glitches on Drumpf's side of my screen...I guess technology is still working on capturing images of the soulless
  • Was this debate actually robust?
  • Drumpf still didn't put on a mask
  • Jill's mask matches her dress and I love it

(Prompt by me)

CNN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the