Skip to main content

Thoughts on Canada's Drag Race season 1, episode 8

 I LOVE makeover episodes.

  1. Uh I didn't think that Ilona would write a mean message as a bye
  2. 60% of them have never been in the bottom
  3. Rita has a lot of wins under her belt
  4. Everybody loves puppets!
  5. Oh I guess Jeffrey hasn't gotten to call in the pit crew yet
  6. Is a pickle trunk a thing?
  7. So once Jimbo picks, the other two know who they have
  8. I love that Jimbo did filler for her puppet of Bobo
  9. Does Jeffrey know that Rita is just quoting Jimbo?
  10. My guess is that Lemon wins
  11. Welp I'm bad at predicting
  12. Congrats, Bobo!
  13. Okay it's a little rough that we're doing a makeover challenge of people who escaped LQBTQI persecution after Anastarzia was eliminated
  14. I am glad to learn about Rainbow Railroad though!
  15. Bobo, this is a great challenge to win because you will get to match everyone up
  16. OMG TWO OF THEM ARE MARRIED
  17. Did Bobo pair Priyanka and her daughter because they both had hats on?
  18. Lemon...maybe get to know your person?
  19. Bobo on Rita's back is so cute
  20. "Have you ever been a slutty demon before?"
  21. I love that Priyanaka's daughter knows who she is
  22. Wait are they sisters or mother and daughter?
  23. "Delusional self-confidence is the Lemon brand"
  24. I don't think Bimbo is as comfortable as Jimbo thinks she is
  25. If she walks more butch, Bobo, then figure out a way for the story to go with it
  26. Jimbo, remember to paint Bimbo's tits
  27. Lemon gets what the point of having these people on the show is
  28. I love Brook Lynn's wig
  29. Okay are hair clips with words a thing?
  30. I love Jeffrey's makeup
  31. Priyanka and Elecktra look good, but it is also an easy look
  32. Scarlet and Violet look okay but I'm not wowed
  33. Okay is everyone just doing the same outfit but in different colors?
  34. Lime looks old AF
  35. See Rita and her daughter have a story
  36. Bimbo looks like a bombshell
  37. Ugh I still think Priyanka and Elecktra's outfits are just an easy match
  38. Took them long enough to say that Lime looks old
  39. JIMBO SEWED THOSE?
  40. Oh that is sweet that Rita tried to incorporate some of her daughter's story in it
  41. Yeah Rita for sure is in the bottom
  42. I love that the husbands love the other one in drag
  43. I can't stand that this body suit with a slight change and in different colors is getting such praise...like praise their presentation by all means, but not their outfits
  44. Lime's face looked old
  45. Maybe they'll do a double save tonight
  46. It is fair to say that Jimbo wasn't campy but I think their stuff was funny
  47. I think Jimbo should've won...
  48. Hey, VH1...you should've given more
  49. Scarlet's outfit is ugly compared to Lemon and Jimbo's
  50. PLUS JIMBO MADE THEIR OUTFITS
  51. I'm glad Jimbo wasn't in the bottom
  52. I never heard this full song and it is more graphic than I thought it was
  53. I think Priyanka summed this lip sync up well in that Lemon is doing more tricks but Rita put her SOUL into it
  54. Wow it's such a bummer to send someone home with the guests being refugees 
  55. "I'm going to be bitter forever"
  56. I wonder if the Canada queens will be on All Stars
  57. I loved Bobo riding Priyanka
  58. Finally there is a Ball!
  59. MICHELLE VISAGE!!!
  60. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

Canada's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the