Skip to main content

Thoughts on Canada's Drag Race season 1, episode 9

 NINE (sorry I've been listening to a lot of Critical Role lately)!

  1. Bobo and Jimbo have never had to lip sync...huh
  2. I wonder if Bobo will win anything
  3. 1/4 is only if all things are equal, Rita
  4. So obviously a snow theme
  5. Stacey looks amazing
  6. Oh this season didn't have a roast challenge
  7. Sabrina Jalees from???
  8. YES WE HAVEN'T HAD THE NATIONAL ANTHEM YET
  9. Bobo...you know they often make you get dressed up in the werk room
  10. Rita's angry version is hilarious
  11. I think Jimbo and Rita are doing the best
  12. Rita gasping for breath in her underwater version was comedy gold
  13. Rita winning is fair (something in me just loves Jimbo though)
  14. Did Rita steal one of Lemon's shirts
  15. Finally the ball of the season!
  16. Bobo's fringe is so long, it looks like she shaved Cousin Itt
  17. Bobo, there is always a sewing challenge in a ball episode
  18. Bobo...cut your fabric. I do not get where you're confused
  19. Priyanka's corset doesn't look good
  20. It's nice to hear that Bobo is trying to help lots of kinds of performers 
  21. I want to hug Bobo
  22. Okay good, Stacey hugged Bobo
  23. "I'm a model. I wear the clothes, I don't make it."
  24. I'm so sorry, Bobo, no one should have to go through that
  25. So since we just bonded with Bobo then she's other going home or winning
  26. I really appreciate learning about ballroom culture
  27. I wonder if Ru will be there for the finale
  28. Michelle!!!
  29. I don't like Jimbo's hair (but I guess the idea is she's on coke?)
  30. Rita looks great and has a story
  31. Priyanka is adorable and also has a story, but her necklace is too tangled
  32. Bobo looks great! She sewed that? (Also, fun Bob the Drag Queen reference)
  33. Jimbo's coat looks so cozy and her story is funny
  34. Rita is giving some very different looks and characters and it's working
  35. Priyanka reminds me of the sock monkeys, but I think that was intentional
  36. Bobo suddenly got a lot better at sewing
  37. "Glenda the good bitch"
  38. I like Jimbo's look
  39. WHOA to Rita's look but yes it does look cumbersome
  40. Priyanka's final outfit is bad but her makeup is lovely
  41. I'm not a huge fan of Bobo's final outfit either but her hair and makeup is amazing
  42. I didn't notice Jimbo fiddling with things, but they saw more than I did I'm sure
  43. I think Jeffrey expected Rita to have a reveal because Jimbo did
  44. Okay I didn't get Bobo's executive look being holiday...but that's true of Rita's too
  45. I don't think Bobo's outfit looks finished or polished at all
  46. Oop Jimbo wanted a thanks from Bobo
  47. Yay baby photos!
  48. "Have the best time and others will join you"
  49. The top four all have such heart (and were such cute kids)
  50. Priyanka...it's good that you're cut off
  51. Wait has polish been a critique for Jimbo? I don't remember it
  52. Brook Lynn...how often have you told queens to pad? Like this is your first season as a judge
  53. I'm glad Bobo won something
  54. I currently think Priyanka and Jimbo will be in the bottom
  55. HOW IS PRIYANKA SAFE WITH THAT FINAL OUTFIT?
  56. I'm sorry that's nuts
  57. I think Jimbo is going home...dang
  58. Rita made me laugh out loud
  59. Jimbo should've ditched the headpiece
  60. Why was Jeffrey looking to the side and down?
  61. Jimbo looks so defeated
  62. Jimbo has the best exit ever
  63. Jimbo doing clown makeup was so scary
  64. Yes time for the remix challenge!
  65. Oh yes is there a jury or is it a reunion within the finale?

(Prompt by me)

Canada's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the