Skip to main content

Thoughts on Canada's Drag Race season 1, episode 5

I'm so excited for Snatch Game!

  1. There was a really nice bonding moment
  2. Priyanka doesn't miss the moment to shade Kyne
  3. Yes, the library mini challenge is great
  4. Dewey decimate was a solid pun
  5. "Your face is like your spot in this competition: filler"
  6. "Lemon, can you hold my drink? Cause I always like putting it on a coaster"
  7. So far I think Lemon did the best
  8. Rita Baga read Brook Lynn and that propels her to the top in my opinion
  9. Lemon winning is still fair though
  10. SNATCH GAME REVEAL
  11. It's so good that Jeffrey is the one coaching them about Snatch Game cause...remember Brook Lynn's Celine Dione? Yeah you don't want to
  12. Jeffrey is stirring the pot with Jimbo cause like there have only been 4 maxi wins and there are 8 queens
  13. Honestly I would say not to do Liza cause Alexis Michelle did the most iconic Liza
  14. BOA, you don't have to sound exactly like your character...you just have to be funny
  15. You know Lemon is young if she is doing Jo Jo Siwa
  16. Colin and Justin are cuties
  17. Gypsy Rose is...a choice
  18. I have no idea if this is an accurate Jojo Siwa
  19. Mariah is a tough one to do
  20. BOA, Priyanka, and Kiara are struggling
  21. Jimbo is doing great
  22. Rita Baga is doing well too, but I get more uncomfortable with addiction jokes
  23. I looked it up and Dildo is a real place
  24. So I think tops will be: Jimbo, Rita Baga, and Lemon
  25. I think bottoms will be: BOA, Kiara, and Priyanka
  26. I'm glad Jimbo has comfort through humor (this story also makes me think she'll win)
  27. I'm sorry, Kiara (this story also makes me think she'll go home)
  28. Mary Walsh's outfit is a look and I'm into it
  29. BOA looks great
  30. Scarlet Bobo's look is okay but I don't think it suits her and she should've covered her tattoos
  31. Kiara looks beautiful and her les go for days
  32. Rita Baga was smart to do a Ruveal
  33. Jimbo looks great and you know she's doing well when the judges go "oh!"
  34. I wonder why Lemon's reference pic has two people blurred out
  35. Ilona is beautiful but oof that bottom is rough
  36. Priyanka also did a smart Ruveal, but also that wedding dress was enough
  37. I don't think Lemon's snatch game is memorable in all of the Snatch Games
  38. I love that Ilona and Scarlet Bobo were napping
  39. I was expecting BOA to do better in Snatch Game
  40. Yay Jimbo! She deserved to win
  41. I thought Priyanka was going to be safe because of her runway
  42. This is a good lip sync song
  43. I think Kiara is doing better but Piryanka is doing well too
  44. Okay I now vote a double save
  45. The judges LOVED that (Stacey even stood up to applaud)
  46. Huh I really thought it could be
  47. I love that Kiara is making her message so big so it's hard to clean
  48. I'm excited for law firm commercials
  49. Oh it's the classic who do you think should go home question
  50. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

Canada's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the