Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 13, episode 10

Makeover time!
  1. I still can't figure out how Elliott was eliminated four times. This is not a joke
  2. Utica did give a good lip sync
  3. Wait so is this a real medium?
  4. "Let's get metaphysical"
  5. Man how could a psychic know these things...I mean could producers have told them? No...never...
  6. I'm sorry that Tina had such a rough relationship with her dad
  7. I love that there is a cow here
  8. I hope Rosé's boyfriend finds this funny
  9. I love that we're pretending that these are psychic pairings
  10. Ha Rosé doesn't like a lot of Tina's stuff
  11. Oh I didn't know Kandy had been a makeup artist (I mean beyond being a drag queen)
  12. So Tina hates pink
  13. Rosé didn't realize she had a signature move
  14. Tina, you win by Rosé doing well...at least I think you do
  15. I love the queens having to practice impersonating each other
  16. Gottmik is right that this footage will haunt 
  17. I think Olivia and Denali are going to be safe (purely based on how long we've spent time with them this episode)
  18. I love Olivia and Denali sharing their family inspirations
  19. I love Kandy and Gottmik bonding 
  20. I do not think Rosé looks great
  21. Whoa I love Ru's look
  22. Rosé does look Tina but I still don't love the makeup
  23. Tina is doing a pretty good Rosé impression
  24. Olivia moves like Denali perfectly
  25. Denali looks great but I don't think she moves like Olivia
  26. Symone is really giving Utica
  27. Utica looks beautiful
  28. Gottmik's look works great
  29. I do not like Kandy's look but it does look very Gottmik
  30. Ah no one is getting called out as safe
  31. Ah I wish Tina had said something nice about Rosé
  32. And it's the classic "who should go home tonight and why"
  33. And the Olivia train is rolling
  34. Oh the Olivia train took detours to Utica and Kandy
  35. And Kandy got a little heated after being called out by Denali
  36. Untucked is going to be interesting
  37. I predict Utica and Symone will win
  38. And I'm right!
  39. I want Olivia to stay but she did do worse on the challenge
  40. There were errors that you made too, Denali
  41. I think Denali is going home
  42. And I'm right
  43. "A skater with a whole lotta class and a whole lotta ass"
  44. Next time is a commercial challenge
  45. Can't wait!
(Prompt by me)
RuPaul's Drag Race VH1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...