Time for an explanation of the black eye?
- So Jen gave Heather the black eye...yes?
- Why are we revealing that we know an informant?
- Jen, it's not nice to give her hair dye (besides she rocks the grays)
- Conjugal visit?
- Wait did Lisa call Meredith's daughter a garbage whore? No, right?
- Okay the scratches clearly make it seemlike someone did it
- Of course Lisa came...it's televised
- I am glad that Meredith's nephew is doing well, but I'm honeslty not sure this spotlight is a great idea
- That's a short model
- Oh Brooks actually has a collection
- I wonder if the check will bounce (seems Angie is wondering the same)
- Heather, you've made it hard to know what happened to your eye
- Whitney...try asking off camera
- I want Whitney and Heather to be okay
- Next time is the finale?
- Next time we speculate the black eye came from sexy times
- Next time is Jen's trial?
- Next time Jen pleads guilty (I guess)
- Next time looks good
- Can't wait!
(Prompt by me)
The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Bravo

Comments
Post a Comment