Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 15, episode 4

Time for the Snatch Game!

  1. Wait does Salina not like Poppy? (Oh it's more of a general, glad it's not me thing)
  2. Oop we don't even get Poppy's message read?
  3. So why did Mistress have Spice say her joke?
  4. Ru's look is super fun
  5. This has to be the earliest Snatch Game
  6. I like how we're acting like it's random even though the producers definitely lined them up
  7. Never heard of Sugar's person but I'm super not hip
  8. Oh god there are so many people I don't know
  9. Lol the light went out
  10. Oh so we're doing Pit Crew as the contestants
  11. OMG Karen Huger
  12. Bruno had my answer
  13. Mistress isn't as funny to me as she is to Ru (she's funny but Ru is just head over heels)
  14. OMG Asaf! He was on AYTO
  15. Loosey really sounds like Joan Rivers
  16. Jax is funny so far
  17. Miley's answer didn't even fit the prompt...
  18. Oh this song is rough
  19. Sugar and Spice gotta stop it
  20. I hope the teachers who made fun of Loosey got fired
  21. Ru's look is not my favorite
  22. Amandla Stenberg's look is great
  23. Marcia could've gone further
  24. Luxx looks fantastic but the tights needed to be a different color
  25. Malaysia is gorgeous
  26. I think Mistress looks beautiful, but I want more nightmare
  27. Same with Anetra
  28. I like Salina's idea but not the execution so much
  29. Robin is beautiful, but I want more costume-y (just a personal preference)
  30. I really like Loosey's look
  31. Sasha is drop dead gorgeous
  32. Jax's makeup is great but her face color doesn't match the rest of her
  33. Sugar's look is cute, but not my favorite
  34. Spice looks too similar to Sugar (and vice versa)
  35. Amethyst's look has a fun gag, but I want more
  36. Aura's look and performance is great
  37. Michelle can do a pretty good Miley
  38. "Needed more laughs" is so harsh and not helpful
  39. Loosey better win (and she does)
  40. Of course they're putting Sugar and Spice against each other
  41. They're pretty in sync, but I'mm not that entertained (some of that is the song though)
  42. Yeah it is choreographed
  43. Spice is my favorite of the two so I'm glad she's still here
  44. Next time is a room design and sewing challenge
  45. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race MTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the