Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 15, episode 5

Time for a sewing challenge (I think)!

  1. Aw sibling love
  2. It does seem like the cast is coming together to support each other
  3. Oop looks like I need to watch Untucked
  4. Oop spice is pissed
  5. Saved by the Ru
  6. Yes, the library!
  7. How old is Sasha?
  8. Marshalls, Marshalls, Marshalls is a solid joke
  9. Other half of her brain is also a good joke
  10. Aha it's not really a home decor challenge
  11. Oh they're randomly assigned into groups
  12. White people do love horses
  13. "Save a horse. Ride a Carson"
  14. Spice...you planned on someone else sewing your looks?
  15. Why didn't they just provide them all fabric?
  16. Oh we're getting a Ru consult
  17. Oh dear is Jax going home? We're getting so much backstory
  18. "Dompigtop"
  19. Mistress looks like Michelle
  20. Aura's look is simple but I love it
  21. Amethyst looks so much better than I was expecting
  22. Spice looks cute and her hair is great
  23. Luxx looks fabulous
  24. Robin looks fanatastic
  25. Jax's look is great but I hate the hair
  26. Anetra looks good
  27. Salina's look is a bit too bulky for me (until she makes it a cape and then it's a wow)
  28. Sasha's look is a perfect reference and great execution
  29. Loosey's silhouette I'm a fan of but not the mix of prints
  30. I loveMalaysia's look
  31. Marcia's look is finally impressing me
  32. THAT WAS MALAYSIA'S FIRST EVER LOOK? 
  33. Like I know she said she didn't sew but I just thought she meant she was bad at it not that she hadn't done it
  34. Luxx is a very fair winner
  35. Yay a Janelle MonĂ¡e song!
  36. Double split!
  37. Yeah I mean of course Salina was going to stay
  38. Girl groups inspired by The Golden Girls is hilarious
  39. Next time is a girl group challenge!
  40. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race MTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the