Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 8, episode 3

Time for a ball.

  1. So Jimbo picked Naysha too
  2. I need to watch Untucked
  3. Ah you can’t tell people to not let emotion into it
  4. Oooh sexy times
  5. “Dom top Heidi”
  6. Yes, Legendairy!
  7. Fruity Patootie sounds cute
  8. Supermarket Supermodel should be fun
  9. I love that they’re snacking
  10. I feel like Mrs. Kasha Davis is either going home or winning this round
  11. I would love if LaLa got an endorsement based on her bag look
  12. LaLa is funny
  13. And so is Kandy
  14. Kandy’s drawing is peak comedy
  15. I love this crushing on each other thing
  16. Jimbo is also funny! This is a funny cast
  17. I’ve also heard that black doesn’t pop on camera
  18. Wait what was the thing about Jessica’s father?
  19. Oh Heidi, someone hug her
  20. Aw I want the queens to find love
  21. Jojo Siwa feels like a good get
  22. Okay, starting with the Legendairy looks
  23. Okay I didn’t get Jimbo’s blowing bubbles in milk thing until she said it, but she looks great
  24. So Kahanna looks great, don’t get me wrong, but she’s a cow…not something in the dairy aisle
  25. Jaymes’s look is fun
  26. Kandy looks incredible, but out of context I’m not sure I’d get spilled milk
  27. Alexis looks good, but, again, she’s a cow…not something in the dairy aisle
  28. I somehow missed LaLa’s look! Sorry!
  29. Okay, again, Darienne looks lovely, but I wouldn’t get that she’s milk
  30. Okay see Jessica looks great AND I can tell she’s milk and cereal
  31. I don’t get Mrs. Kasha Davis’s look, but she looks pretty (ah she was sour cream)
  32. Heidi looks adorable, but she’s not something from the dairy aisle…she’s someone who delivers dairy (sorry, I’m a big stickler)
  33. Now on Fruity Patootie
  34. Ah so Jimbo is suggesting that Ru is a fruit…got it
  35. Kahanna looks amazing
  36. Jaymes’s lemon look is super fun
  37. Kandy looks delicious
  38. Alexis looks gorgeous, but I wouldn’t get that she’s a berry
  39. LaLa looks good
  40. Darienne’s look is funny
  41. Jessica looks good but wine isn’t what I had in mind for this challenge
  42. Mrs. Kasha Davis looks divine
  43. Heidi’s look is awesome
  44. Time for the Supermarket Supermodel
  45. Jimbo’s look is fun
  46. I am in shock that Kahanna made that (not because I doubt her but because it looks so professional)
  47. Jaymes’s look is hilarious (it has a puppet!)
  48. Kandy looks so good and I’m impressed with the construction
  49. Alexis looks so chic
  50. LaLa looks good
  51. So Darienne looks very confident, but it’s not my favorite look
  52. Jessica looks so good
  53. Mrs. Kasha Davis’s look is kind a mess (not that I could do better)
  54. Heidi’s look is also a bit clunky, but it’s got some great stuff in there
  55. Congrats, Jessica
  56. Okay I wish Darienne had actually written on the doors
  57. Ra’Jah has a Ruveal coming
  58. Okay I’m not offended by Jessica’s chest plate, but I also don’t find it that funny
  59. Bye, Mrs. Kasha Davis (look, I was right): “There’s always time for kindness”
  60. Next time it’s a preview challenge

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, MTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the