Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race season 16, episode 3

Ball time!

  1. Time for the two groups of queens to face off
  2. This ball sounds fun!
  3. I wish they had released who put which queen where
  4. Did...Amanda eat the ranking?
  5. Mirage's hair is amazing
  6. Plane really wants screen time (which is fair enough)
  7. I love the colors of Ru's look
  8. Hey, I know this guest judge!
  9. Mother Goose looks!
  10. I like Geneva's look
  11. Okay I don't know who Cushy Cow is, but Dawn's makeup is phenomenal 
  12. I also don't know Burnie Bee, but Hershii looks amazing
  13. Mirage looks cute
  14. Megami's look isn't my favorite
  15. I like Amanda's look
  16. I also don't know Morphine's fairy tale, but she looks great
  17. Mhi'ya looks incredible (though, again, I don't know the story)
  18. I love Q's look
  19. Nymphia looks fantastic
  20. Sapphira's look made me say "whoa"
  21. Plane is sexy, but I do not know this story either!
  22. I love Xunami's Ruveal
  23. Plasma's look made me laugh
  24. Significant Mothers looks!
  25. Geneva looks beautiful
  26. Dawn's makeup continues to amaze
  27. Hershii's look is nice, but not my favorite
  28. Mirage's look is sexy and a spooky inspiration
  29. Megami's look is good, but not my favorite
  30. Amanda's Ruveals were funny
  31. Morphine really pulled it off
  32. Mhi'ya looks great in this shade of green
  33. Q looks lovely
  34. Nymphia's look made me say "wow"
  35. Sapphira looks beautiful
  36. Plane's looks is creative, but not my favorite
  37. Xunami looks fabulous
  38. Plasma's look might've been my favorite (cause I'm a history nerd)
  39. Call Me Mother/Father Eleganza looks!
  40. I overall like Geneva's look, but I wish we didn't see the undies part
  41. Dawn's look has some cool parts, but I don't think I'm sold on the ensemble
  42. Hershii looks amazing
  43. Mirage's look works for me
  44. Wow I love Megami's look
  45. Amanda's look is fun
  46. Morphine is so hot
  47. Mhi'ya looks good!
  48. Q's look made me say "oh"
  49. Nymphia's look is impressive, but I would move the front bottom piece a little more to the side
  50. Sapphira looks great
  51. Plane's look is nice, but not my favorite
  52. Xunami is sexy
  53. Plasma's looks is also nice, but also not my favorite
  54. So I think Nymphia is going to be the top winner, but I do think Sapphira's pumpkin look was my favorite of the night (also, I was right about Nymphia)
  55. I had expected Geneva to be safe tbh
  56. I think Geneva is going to win the lip sync, but I think Hershii should win (I was right about Geneva)
  57. Next week looks to be an improv-y challenge
  58. OMG Sarah Michelle Gellar is the guest next week
  59. Next week Plane apologizes? (And it doesn't go well)
  60. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race, MTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the