Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: Hunt for Love season 1, episode 3

Time for a rumor, a fight, and a pillow.

  1. Rob, just admit you want to be a fuckboy
  2. Colt, ditch that pillow
  3. So Colt struggles with pick-up lines
  4. Cole is a cutie
  5. Though I would not like a man I barely know feeding me
  6. Courtney is a wingwoman
  7. Usman...you have no right to confront people talking to Courtney
  8. Aw, Chantel is teaching Colt to dance
  9. Elise, just drop Rob
  10. Mei is kind
  11. Tim, it's not a gay thing
  12. So Tim and Jennifer are getting into it
  13. Next time the fight continues
  14. Next time maybe Chantel has anal beads?
  15. Next time I might gag
  16. Next time Rob and Jennifer are flirting hard
  17. Next time Elise has a problem with the flirting
  18. Next time Courtney and Usman hook up?
  19. Next time Colt tells Usman he wants to date Courtney
  20. Can't wait!

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: Hunt for Love, TLC

Comments