Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 10, episode 11

Time for the talent show!

  1. Mistress is pissed
  2. Wait next week is the lip sync smackdown? Is that right?
  3. Bosco totally deserved the reading challenge win
  4. Hilarious that people want to hire Aja to jump off a box for weddings
  5. I like this pairing for rehearsals
  6. Wait, Aja, are you going to dance with a real machete?
  7. Some real talk from the queens about the current political climate
  8. I'm really liking Ru's look
  9. Aja's number made me so nervous but in an exciting way
  10. Bosco's routine was fun
  11. Daya's act was fun and that staple made me drop my jaw
  12. Ginger's performance had some great comedy and references in it
  13. Irene was pretty funny
  14. Jorgeous is such a fantastic dancer
  15. Lydia was ridiculous but good?
  16. Mistress's sketch was, overall, really great, but I think she needed to slow down in the non-side effect part of the speech
  17. Aja looks great, but I feel like we've seen similar looks before
  18. Bosco's look is beautiful and clever
  19. I love the poof in Daya's look, but the rest doesn't work for me
  20. Ginger looks stunning
  21. Irene looks great, but the fake arms are quite clockable
  22. Jorgeous's hair is so great, but the rest of the outfit isn't my favorite
  23. I really like Lydia's look
  24. Mistress's look has some cool elements, but it doesn't quite work for me for some reason
  25. I'm so confused as to how this finale is so soon
  26. Yeah, I think Bosco is a good pick for a winner
  27. I liked Lydia's performance better, but Mistress did quite well too (and Ru agrees with me)
  28. The queens are sadder about Mistress's elimination than I thought they'd be
  29. Okay, so, "the drag gods" are just the producers, yes?
  30. Next week is the lip sync finale, the return of a queen, and rate a queen?

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, Paramount+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...