Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days season 8, episode 19

Okay, we really should be wrapping-up now. 

  1. I get Elise being upset about their last night together, but it seems like Elise did okay it at one point?
  2. Joshua's hurried apology came off as super weird to me
  3. I mean, I can believe Birkan is good at soccer but a) I can't really tell and b) I don't find it hot
  4. I wonder if Birkan is right about that connection between our ring fingers and hearts
  5. Okay, I would find this cute if I was into Birkan (I am not)
  6. Annalyn...why do you have to go to church for having had sex with your husband?
  7. So Annalyn is pregnant
  8. Jovon...you'll be back before Annalyn gives birth...you're not gonna try to get her to the states before that?
  9. Uh...Lisa...don't get those braid (and Faith gently points out why)
  10. Okay, I honestly forget, does Daniel have a job currently?
  11. It's wild that Daniel gave Lisa his email password
  12. It's also wild that Daniel has someone saved as wife
  13. It's again wild that Faith reached out to the wife contact
  14. Rick, I don't care that you're sad
  15. Oh you couldn't lie, Rich? Huh cause you sure could lie before (all of his lying is bad, but I think he just decided he wanted out which is why he told the truth this time)
  16. UGH, TRISHA! WHY ARE YOU HERE?
  17. Molly, I did miss exactly what you and Forrest were debating could explode on a plane, but I do know whatever it was is not the same as a dog
  18. I'm honestly surprised that Sheena and Molly are emotionally embracing at the airport
  19. Aw I love that Forrest is making this gesture that clearly means a lot to him and Sheena
  20. So Birkan and Laura are engaged
  21. And Birkan congratulates Laura on being engaged to him
  22. Ugh, Laura, why do you like being called a trophy?
  23. It's sweet that Annalyn's mom packed Jovon a lunch
  24. Really, Jovon? You learned about your marriage after meeting your wife?
  25. Ah, well, in a way you are leaving a piece of you behind, Jovon
  26. Oop Stig broke up with Aviva
  27. So I'll be curious to hear Stig's side of things as well
  28. That said, Stig and Aviva moved at a wildly fast pace and were NOT ready to get married
  29. Hey, Rick, how are you going to get over your ex if you two are still speaking in a romantic way?
  30. NO, TRISHA! DO NOT BELIEVE THIS MAN!
  31. I did fully expect Rick to say his ex was pregnant with his child, not even gonna lie
  32. Elise, I get being a people pleaser, but yeah if you say something will be fine you can't be surprised when someone then does it
  33. Wait, Elise, Joshua means everything to you? Like, how?
  34. Also, he means everything to you, but it can't work?
  35. That said, they should not be together
  36. I don't really care about Michal's opinion (although, yeah, Birkan and Laura are probably not a good fit)
  37. Wait, Daniel, if Lisa doesn't work hard, how is she gonna pay your bills?
  38. So, wait, Lisa is referring to a marriage with Daniel...surely she means engagement?
  39. Next time Trisha reveals she's pregnant (I think not by Rick though)
  40. Next time Molly brings up money issues again
  41. Next time it looks like Aviva had someone else after her
  42. Next time it seems like Laura dumped Michal harshly
  43. Next time Daniel implies that someone (maybe Lisa) IS his wife?
  44. Next time Rick calls Ziad a fake Muslim and then Ziad calls him a fake father (which Rick doesn't care for)
  45. Next time Emma confronts Elise about Elise maybe trying to hook up with Ziad (or someone else Emma had feelings for)

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...