Skip to main content

Thoughts on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season 11, episode 3

Time for bracket 1, episode 3! 

  1. Wow Morgan and Mystique are actually giving their points according to merit
  2. Wait, why are purses here?
  3. Mystique is stirring up the drama
  4. OMG! I DID NOT SEE THE PAIRING UP PART OF THIS CHALLENGE COMING!
  5. Lucky...you should say your vampire is thirsty (instead of frisky)
  6. I do think that Lucky and Mystique could pitch that their products utilize the whole corpse
  7. Moan Collins is a solid joke, Morgan
  8. Mystique is great TV
  9. I wish Dawn and Morphine had punnier names
  10. Dawn's werewolf look is amazing
  11. The gag of shaving some of Morphine's zombie scalp off was solid
  12. What I want to know is if the queens came up with their product names (cause Hello Flesh is awesome)
  13. Okay eating the jelly brain is actually grossing me out
  14. Wait, who is the caller? Did we know this bit was happening?
  15. Dawn and Morphine's sketch feels so long and while it was definitely an execution of the premise, it wasn't that funny to me TBH
  16. LUCKY'S VAMPIRE LOOK IS EVERYTHING
  17. I really wish they didn't make the queens consume the fake products
  18. Mystique and Lucky keep saying "girl" and are definitely struggling
  19. I'm surprised A'Keria didn't call herself Nefertitty
  20. Being the kind of nerd I am, I wish A'Keria made reference to the fact that folks did eat mummies
  21. Morgan looks stunning
  22. I think the editing could've done Morgan a lot of favors by making the boo crew member disappear after applying Morgan's product
  23. Morgan did say the right thing by responding that her products were not cruelty free, but I wish she would've elaborated (elaboorated?)
  24. Sorry, none of these teams did well
  25. I do really like Christina Ricci
  26. I love that Dawn's inspiration is straight up Ratatouille (plus, it looks great)
  27. OMG. MORPHINE'S LOOK IS BEYOND!
  28. WHOA! I LOVE LUCKY'S LOOK TOO!
  29. So, Mystique, does look stunning, but it's just sod quiet compared to the other outfits
  30. A'Keria's look is perfection (and the rhinestones on the bananas is incredible)
  31. Morgan really sold me on her look when she did the sword moves (also, I learned something new in that Joan of Arc is also a cutlery style?)
  32. Ru, the challenge is really be funny, right? Not actually sell stuff
  33. I'm so campy and old school that I would've loved a lip sync to "Monster Mash"
  34. That said, it was a fun lip sync and I'm glad that Dawn finally won a lip sync
  35. I thought Lucky would give her point to A'Keria
  36. Oh right! Dawn said her BF would let her get a cat if she made it to the semi-finals
  37. I'm glad A'Keria is moving on cause I am just way more attached to her
  38. I am glad that there is still a comeback queen
  39. I want episode previews again!
  40. But I guess I do know that next time is the first episode of bracket 2 (feat. April Carrión, Aura Mayari, Crystal Methyd, Salina EsTitties, Silky Nutmeg Ganache, and Vivacious)

(Prompt by me)

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, Paramount+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...