Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé season 12, episode 11

Time for some surprising allegiances. 

  1. Marissa, Edward is hot...he doesn't need this coaching
  2. Also, you two don't HAVE to match outfits
  3. Marissa, sorry, I do think the dudes would be perfectly happy talking to Edward about just baseball for the first time they meet
  4. Marissa! Maybe try speaking in Spanish and see how "intellectually stimulated" you can make Edward. Like fuck off
  5. Wait, wait, Catie's family is in her life?
  6. Also, Catie, you told Josh you didn't have a favorite chicken, but there was an evil one who plucked out your favorite chicken's feathers...girl...
  7. Josh, your accent is fine
  8. Wait, Catie and Josh haven't talked about religion yet?
  9. Also, this could just be the edit, but I do not think we've seen Catie talk about religion, being Lutheran, or even God this whole season
  10. Catie, I will say that Josh traveling may take longer cause of visa stuff so I get his stress
  11. Also, like, yeah, Catie, you may have some issues with traveling because of your OCD, but maybe Josh has travel anxiety?
  12. Hey, Debby, you have to have serious conversations with your fiancé
  13. Uhhh, Mido? Pretty sure that's a) not the right line and b) you are giving serial killer
  14. Mido...wild aspirations
  15. Mido, in order to stay in the US, you do have to get married
  16. I do agree that Rasit has to accept that at least at this guy's party, Brandon will be invited
  17. That said, Mallorie could've phrased that to him more gently
  18. Mallorie, I will say that prenups are not always considered "normal" in the US
  19. Also, bro, the women weren't whispering
  20. I will also tell everyone that prenups can be fair--they do not have to be predatory
  21. I think Maxwell's mom is being pretty reasonable
  22. Also, Ashia, I do agree that if reducing his acne is something Maxwell cares about that's great to support him in, but I also agree with Maxwell's mom that changing his eyeballs is wild
  23. Shea, that's called a hangover
  24. I do love that Shea said Anabelle attends mass "religiously"
  25. You can't tell me that in all of Kentucky there isn't a Catholic church
  26. Hey, Allison and Shea, it's weird for a parent and a child to be "drinking buddies"
  27. Anabelle, how did you not have this reaction when you just saw the church from the outside?
  28. Anabelle, aren't Catholic masses notoriously long too?
  29. Catie, are they rule followers who judge you or who are just doing what makes them happy?
  30. Catie, I'm worried that you went to murder when your mom said you'd hurt somebody one day
  31. Okay, there is a difference, Catie's mom (Deborah?), between being a lot and aggressively and repeatedly trying to make out with people who constantly say no
  32. Catie, how is just now the first time you've thought you need to alter your behavior when Josh was upset about Ryan before he even came to the states?
  33. Hey, Rod, what 12 year old do you know running off to elope?
  34. Ah so we have confirmation that Ashia and Maxwell have not been having sex
  35. Lol I love how Rod is like, "Fine! I'll come!" and then Ashia is like, "Perfect, so you also have to help my sisters get here"
  36. I do respect Brandon weighing in on this just based on his opinion and not his feelings about Rasit
  37. That said, Mallorie and Rasit can come up with a prenup that makes sense for both of them
  38. Welp, Rasit and Brandon are working on becoming bros
  39. Rasit is right that Brandon's dislike of him doesn't seem to be because Rasit is from Türkiye
  40. Marissa, you haven't even been to a rodeo
  41. Marissa, have you tried adapting to any of Edward's culture or social standards?
  42. Yeah, Marissa, I'm not sure you're ready to be a good partner to Edward
  43. Ah, okay, Shea did ask if Allison wanted to try a Catholic church
  44. That said, Anabelle can still go to a Catholic church...she doesn't have to change that
  45. Allison! You can't say that Anabelle has a rude face!
  46. Oof Anabelle maybe shouldn't have called Allison a brat to her face on camera, but Anabelle has not been changing everything and, Allison, your relationship with your dad is off in some way I can't put my finger on
  47. Also, Allison, Anabelle has made SO MANY changes
  48. Hey, Debby, quick question--where were the ups?
  49. Wouldn't Mido want a Muslim ceremony?
  50. I do like this chapel
  51. Why does Mido now want to go home?
  52. Also, how is Mido's dad doing?
  53. I don't quite get why Debby is having this extreme of a reaction
  54. Next time Mallorie goes wedding dress shopping
  55. Next time maybe Mallorie brings up not wanting to have kids (I think I'm remembering a plot point from earlier in the season correctly)?
  56. Next time Rini blames Paula for not knowing the history of how involved she was in raising Thomas over his biological mother, but that is Thomas's fault
  57. Next time Ashia's family makes it to Nigeria, but somehow they don't know that Ashia and Maxwell are getting married?
  58. Next time Catie's mom tells Josh he needs to accept Jesus
  59. Next time we get to see Marissa's wedding dress
  60. Next time Marissa questions if she and Edward should get married

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...