Time for some big feelings.
- I am surprised that there is more of the Kara and Guillermo scene tbh
- Lol Thais does not have good balance
- I'm honestly surprised that Sumit's parents agreed to this therapy session
- Welp, looks like Jenny was right about Sumit bailing on the therapy
- While Sarper doesn't have to complain about Shekinah in his stand up, I do think she'd also be mad if he talked about his pre-Shekinah life
- I swear Sarper is just repeating some of his standup routine (which I did see him perform)
- I am sorry that Shekinah was cheated on (it sounds ROUGH), but I would ask Shekinah to consider that perhaps Sarper was never monogamous before because he does take commitment seriously and knew he wasn't ready yet
- Hell yeah, falconry
- Gosh Rebecca must be really attracted to Zied cause that was not a sexy growl
- I mean...what did you expect the falcons to eat?
- These poor falcon professionals having to listen to Rebecca be passive aggressive about Zied hanging out with a woman (supposedly his friend's wife?)
- Huh I didn't think Sumit would come back this episode
- I feel like no one prepped this translator for the nature of this chat
- Sumit, you gotta tell the truth (whatever it is)
- Aw I'm glad Sumit and Jenny are hugging
- I have a question...did Sumit and his first wife live with his parents?
- Oh Paola, I'm so sorry
- How did Russ respond when Paola opened up to him?
- Aw Russ seems to be supportive in the way Paola wants
- Rebecca, it does seem like you're trying to find something on Zied's phone
- Rebecca, I do believe partners are allowed to have privacy on their phones
- Next time the group goes to Bath
- Next time Kara brings up the Shekinah issue
- Next time Paola and Russ discuss family planning in front of the group
- Next time Rebecca brings up Zied's phone with the group
- Next time it looks like another heights-related "therapy excercise"
- Next time is the final? "therapy exercise"?
- Is the next episode the final one of the season?
- I also don't remember if they do reunions for this spinoff
- I guess we'll see!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment