Time for part 2 of the tell all!
- Shawn asking the real question to Josh, "At what point do you take her at her word?"
- Gosh, I don't need to know about Josh and Catie's sex drive
- Even the idea of a glass dildo makes me uncomfortable
- Does no one want Catie to get intense therapeutic help?
- I would also be annoyed if someone was vaping in a van I was in
- I don't think Thomas is a "loose cannon"--like, yeah, he's upset but quite reasonably
- Ashia is being quite fun
- Mallorie, Thomas did use his words
- Shea, you don't need to do shots
- I am enjoying Debby's sparkly top
- Wait why did Edward refer to Mariss as "Blondie"?
- Edward, Marissa does have to maintain some line of communication with Michael as Marissa and Michael's sons are minors
- Catie, you good?
- Shea, that was actually really sweet to share your story regarding your parents
- Catie, last call happened
- Also, Catie, you're not okay
- Shea, do you really have 0 pictures of Nicole? Like even with y'all's daughter
- Josh has legit concerns
- Okay, not that I'm super knowledgeable about kink, but I do know that oral sex would be considered vanilla
- Brandon looks better than I remembered
- Does Rasit not know they're not using protection or was he trying to keep something private?
- Wait, Mallorie had a positive test?
- This is a rough way for Rasit to find out
- Oof now everyone is crying (for sweet reasons)
- Next time we get the tell al part 3!
(Prompt by me)

Comments
Post a Comment