Skip to main content

Thoughts on 90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort season 3, episode 18

Time for part 2 of the tell all! 

  1. Russ, I feel bad for you
  2. But, I do appreciate that Rebecca accurately points out that Russ DOES have to keep speaking with Pao as SHE'S HIS SON'S MOTHER
  3. Russ, I want you to get therapy
  4. I do wonder if Sarper is telling the truth about giving Shekinah $15k
  5. I thought that, at some point, we had a statement from Shekinah?
  6. Wild that Sarper said the reason Shekinah and Darcey are friends is because they both love surgery
  7. LOL Darcey agrees with Sarper about the surgery bond!
  8. Sarper, I would argue that you also are known for being in a relationship with Shekinah, so of course you talk about it on stage
  9. I do think Sarper was workshopping some material during his "recommitment"
  10. Lol Sarper asks for Ross to affirm Sarper is attractive
  11. So, yes, Thais was reacting BIG to Shekinah, but that DOES NOT EXCUSE SHEKINAH SAYING SOMETHING XENOPHOBIC
  12. SHEKINAH! THAT DIDN'T HELP!
  13. Shekinah is selling merch that says "Go back to your country"?!?!?!?!?!
  14. Huh I guess Darcey and Georgie are still together (as are Stacey and Florian)
  15. I don't like Jenny calling Sumit her "puppy"
  16. Ross, "Jenny and Submit" was solid
  17. Sumit does seem truly devoted
  18. I love how much everyone loves Jenny
  19. Zied, I'm not saying Rebecca should be doing 0 household labor, but if she's working full time and you're not working at all, then you should be doing more of the household labor
  20. I 100% have never seen Laura (Rebecca's daughter-in-law) before
  21. Zied, when you say Rebecca has two days off...do you mean a weekend?
  22. Sarper, what do you mean you've done research to confirm that those nude photos of Rebecca are real?
  23. Ah it does seem like they are real (indeed they are)
  24. I agree that this wasn't an ideal way for the news to come out, but Rebecca said she could've lost their house...like they were in a rough spot
  25. OMG we get to speak with the therapists!
  26. I'm not surprised that Zied left
  27. Guillermo, I wish you were a bit more gentle with your delivery
  28. Patrick, Thais BETTER be able to call you for Aleesi-related things (I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you did mean that)
  29. Gosh I just want Russ and Pao to find peace and happiness--whether that's married or as supportive co-parents
  30. So...how many of these folks are we gonna see on The Single Life?

(Prompt by me)

90 Day Fiancé: The Last Resort, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 facts I learned from a random Wikipedia article

Original prompt: click on "Random Wikipedia Article" and write about whatever comes up (you can try 3 times and pick your favorite). For the record, I got Alejandro Estivill , Fencing at the 2011 Pan American Games – Women's épée , and Benjamin F. Jonas . I chose Benjamin F. Jonas because it was the longest of the three entries and it had a photo. He was born in Kentucky, moved to Illinois as a kid, and went to college and spent the rest of his life in Louisiana Jonas's father was a merchant and lawyer His father knew Lincoln (like they were real buds) Despite this, Jonas sided with the confederacy Not only did he side with the confederacy, but he joined the Confederate army and rose to the rank of major He went to University of Louisiana (now Tulane) Jonas was Jewish (I didn't know there were Jewish senators who served the Confederacy) He was the second Jewish U.S. Senator from Louisiana and the third Jewish Senator overall Jonas was the first Ashkenazi Jewish US...

Origin story or first issue of a superhero whose super power is geometry

Arya sat in history class and was bored. She longed to get to geometry, where things made more sense. She liked geometry so much that she had joined the math team to be able to do it more. Okay, there was also the extra time with her friends who loved math as much as she did, but some of the appeal was just the math itself. Finally the bell rang and Arya had four minutes to get to her geometry class. She passed right by the chemistry class next door where her least favorite teacher was conducting experiments. He needed to be more careful, thought Arya. The teacher had once exploded a glass beaker and not on purpose. Arya took her seat and excitedly pulled out her notebook. It was her favorite color: hot pink. She assigned her notebook and folder colors in ways that felt right to her. And since geometry was her favorite subject, she made her notebook and folder for it her favorite color. As the teacher started to go over the most common mistakes from the last quiz, Arya could've swo...

Color palette

Original prompt: "Google "color palette," pick one, and write something inspired by it." I actually Googled "color palette public domain" to be sure I could use it and found the image on this post. I used the "floral" section for my inspiraiton. The soft sunlight somehow didn't dim the shine of the fireflies. Such it was in the fae realm. Fern loved this time of day in the faewild where it wasn't quite day, but it was far from night. Fern frolicked alone in the glade as she was want to do. It didn't matter to her that her laughter carried itself alone on the breeze; she was content. She wasn't sure how long she'd been alone as she watched the suns begin to set, but it was pleasant in its own way. But then, she heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of leaves on the wind or twigs snapping from some comforting creature. It was the noise of someone approaching with grim determination. Fern wasn't sure how to ready herself to ...