Skip to main content

15 minutes of a Sterek fanfic, part 16

You can read part 1 here, part 2 here, part 3 here, part 4 here, part 5 (NSFW) here, part 6 here, part 7 here, part 8 here, part 9 here, part 10 here, part 11 here, part 12 here, part 13 here, part 14 here, and part 15 here.

"Are you?" replied Derek.

"Hey, I asked first," said Stiles.

Derek listened a bit to the pack running around the house. He hadn't brought up yet that they would have to sleep in shifts. He could see how much they needed to let off some steam.

"I'm only okay if you're okay," Derek replied quietly.

"I feel safe," said Stiles, "Besides, I like having everyone together."

Derek bristled a bit at 'everyone,' since he didn't enjoy nor trust having Allison around, but Stiles let the bristle slide. Stiles knew this and was glad that Derek was able to put things aside for him.

They sat together, listening to the pack tear through the house to find one another.

"No fair, Scott, you totally used my hear rate to find me," complained Allison as the pack circled back to the living room.

"I can't help it if I'm so attuned to you," smirked Scott, earning him a light punch in the arm from Allison and an eye roll from the rest of the pack.

"Movie time?" asked Lydia.

"Did you all finish the game?" replied Stiles.

"With minor amounts of cheating," reassured Erica.

"Then let's watch a movie!" declared Stiles. "Derek, my chariot please." Derek rolled his eyes, but hoisted Stiles up easily and led the group downstairs to the basement TV room. It took some doing to get everyone to fit in the room with a view of the TV, but with some piling on laps, the whole pack fit perfectly. Stiles enjoyed this calm moment, even though he could still sense some tension in the wolves. There was, of course, a fight over what movie to watch, but Stiles, it was agreed, got final say.

"We're watching Beauty and the Beast because I'm feeling nostalgic," declared Stiles.

This earned some groans, but also a smirk from Erica, "Or is it the story of you and Derek?"

Stiles held his hand to his chest in mock disgust, "Why my dear lady, are you saying I'm the beast?"

Erica rolled her eyes playfully, "Of course not, Batman, you're the beauty."

"Well, I don't know about all of that now," said Stiles smiling and grabbing for Derek's hand, "I might have some competition there."

"You two are too cute," replied Allison.

"This coming from Miss I Can't Breathe Until I'm With Him Argent?" snarked Lydia with her classic head tilt.

Allison waved her hand in front of her face, blushing as Scott tightened his arms around her.

The movie passed with minimal talking, everyone was glad to get some peace and quiet and just be absorbed into a familiar story. When the movie ended, Derek knew he had to plan things out.

"Well I think it's sufficiently late that I've worried my parents," said Allison.

"I'll drive you home," said Lydia, "Although I'm sure my mom isn't worried quite yet."

The two said their goodbyes and bounced out of the house.

"We need to sleep in shifts," announced Derek with no pomp or circumstance.

The wolves nodded. Stiles thought about objecting, even opened his mouth, but the look Derek shot him, full of authority and worry at the same time, silenced him.

"I'll take last shift. Erica and Boyd, you take first. Isaac and Scott, I'm sorry, but you're stuck in the middle. We'll switch it up every night--"

(Prompt by me)

Teen Wolf MTV (I don't own any of the characters)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my parental journey, part 1

To be clear, I am not pregnant. Nor do I currently plan on being pregnant soon. However, I promised myself that if I was 30 and still single I'd start to explore my options for having a child either on my own or later in life with a partner. Well, 30 came and went, but 31 is still here so close enough I figure. My first step was to make an appointment to discuss options with a doctor because I could do all the research I wanted on the internet, but I knew it would overwhelm me. As I write this, I haven't had that appointment yet so no news there. Now I made this appointment in February (hey, I was still 30 then!) and it was originally scheduled for October (yes, an 8-month wait for an initial appointment), but last week the appointment got moved up to this week and things got moving! The timing feels right in a certain way. Two people I care about are having babies in the next month, someone else I love is expecting next year, and I also know multiple couples either trying or g

Starting my parental journey, part 2

You can read part 1 here . Yesterday I began the next step of my parental journey. Ironically, it was starting birth control. This medicine helps prepare my ovaries for the egg retrieval process. It was weird taking the pill to prepare for my fertility journey because you typically think of the pill as ensuring you don't get pregnant. Obviously, I'm not getting pregnant now, but I am getting ready for that eventual possibility. There have also been various bureaucratic issues that I've been dealing with. Mostly insurance stuff (as I'm sure comes as no surprise). But, thanks to a new benefit at work that started 1/1/24, my journey will be (mostly) covered. While, again, there were some bureaucratic hurdles that I had to overcome in order for this to all work out, I am immensely glad that it did work out. I am nervous though. In part I'm nervous about a lot of the practicalities of this step in my journey. For instance, I will have to inject myself with various medica

90 Fiance: The Other Way, season 5, episode 24

Tell all time concludes?  Aw Kenny is sweet I guess Holly and Wayne are working it out? God, Tim, I don't care God, Shekinah, you are so brainwashed Dan, no one asked for you to be here Sarper, why are you admitting this? Gosh Midnight's birth sounds so scary Aw so we do get to see Midnight Chill, Brandan Shekinah, you thought Brandan was an angel until right now??? Okay three weeks isn't a long time to not ask for money, Brandan Brandan's mom, is so right...they need therapy Wait is there really only one therapist in all of Samoa? Mary, you shared your problems with a TV crew Oh Brandan and Mary are thinking of moving to the US or at least visiting Sarper, I suppose it takes one to know one Yohan...you sure look guilty Again, I'm not saying Daniele is great, but like, my dude, you definitely cheated on her Daniele, why haven't you filed already? Lol to Kimberly making a face I'm genuinely worried about Shekinah Daniele...are you going to keep living in the